Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old January 19th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape Skirmish Assault with PDF Rulebook: 1-13-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Only skimmed so far but looks cool TREX.
Thanks Tornado, I actually tested and adjusted A-LOT over the last year and a half to get this where it is. I am quite satisfied with the results. What I have not got to test with this as much but know it will work is C3G armies. Getting all the supers into battle every round would be epic.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I had a chance to play this with @Sir Heroscape the day before our tournament and after the game he beat me on in his video. With some luck, I may get him to do a video of this play style (possibly with me) to really share with you guys how much fun it is.

Old February 21st, 2017, 04:16 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This looks really great. I like the balance of using OMs vs. activating everything. How does slowrolling with a mass of commons end up working. It seems like there would be the potential to set up waves of attackers coming together and getting off something like 40 attacks in a single round, using 4 person squads and bonding.

Also, on your cards in some places you should have used the word "fewer" rather than "less".
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:20 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

Looks nice, TREX!

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:24 PM
"like" happy

Thanks @Serenity . I appreciate the feedback. Id have to look over the pdfs to find where the changes your talking about are. Im no english major. I have to update it anyway to specify more clearly that common units act normally during your order markers and only use the marking dots in the exhaustion phase. One difference with this compared to regular scape is that the game has fewer, bigger rounds and also goes quicker. Try it out. Its essentially heroscape plus an extra activation phase.

Old March 13th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just saw this. Looks like a lot of fun, but I have a question.

Does a card with an Order Marker on it get exhausted after the Order Marker is flipped (classic 'Scape), or do you take another turn with that card after all Order Markers have been flipped, and then exhaust it?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 13th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I've played this, and it's quite fun. You are correct, you do...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
take another turn with that card after all Order Markers have been flipped, and then exhaust it?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 13th, 2017, 05:20 PM
"like" happy

@rym . After the order markers are done on all cards each player in the same order exhausts their cards one at a time. Unless they are bonding in which case you would exhaust the two that are bonding. @ sir heroscape we should do a skirmish assault play for your channel one day with a link.

Old December 26th, 2017, 10:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@sir heroscape we should do a skirmish assault play for your channel one day with a link.
I'd quite enjoy that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:09 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
@Sir Heroscape we should do a skirmish assault play for your channel one day with a link.
I'd quite enjoy that.
Thats up to @Sir Heroscape . That would be fun though.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:10 AM

WatchmanWatcher is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Sir Heroscape we should do a skirmish assault play for your channel one day with a link.
I'd quite enjoy that.
I'd love to see that too! I want to see someone try this with Star Wars HS and maybe Journey Scape, so we can come full circle...
Old September 23rd, 2018, 12:29 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchmanWatcher View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'd quite enjoy that.
I'd love to see that too! I want to see someone try this with Star Wars HS and maybe Journey Scape, so we can come full circle...
It would be quite easy to do this with the HOSS starwars scape cards on here. Im not sure what Journeyscape is though. Simply put. This mode allows order markers to be used first on whichever cards you want like normal followed by each and every card getting to activate individually. For this mode you will need multiple common cards where you can tell each set of your commons sets apart. You also need a way to mark that that card has been used by either turning it sideways or putting some kind of marker on it. C3V, HOSS, C3G, and Original can be used this way. Im sure you could also throw in AOTP with my other variant to play with them. Its very easy to do. You should try it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions