Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 5th, 2009, 02:20 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow 2010 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

2010 HeroScape Calendar
Submissions Thread

2010 Calendar Sample Image

Well, friends, it’s that time of year again. Today I started work on the 2010 HeroScape Calendar! If you’re unfamiliar with last year’s calendar, let me explain. Last year I assembled a fantastic calendar from pictures, artwork, and other content submitted by the whole community. I hope to repeat the last year’s success and with a little extra effort, make this year’s even better.

As I did with last year’s calendar, each month will feature a different general. Unlike last year, at the request of a few ‘Scapers, there will also be a month devoted to MarvelScape. I also would like to include a Map of the Month feature. At the bottom of each page there would be a small VS image of the battlefield along with its name and author.

Here are the things I’m currently seeking:
  • Large Pictures – For the monthly images.
  • Smaller Pictures – For blank-space filler.
  • Jokes, Poems, Factoids, etc.
  • Nominations for Map of the Month
There is no limit on the number of submissions a member can make. Please remember, however, there’s only so much room on the calendar. In addition to submissions, I will also actively be seeking content.

Thanks in advance for all your support.

Last edited by AliasQTip; December 31st, 2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:50 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 2010 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

Here is a large Jandar Picture.

Here is a large Utgar Picture (December).

Here is a large Ullar Picture.

Here are small pictures that would fit in 2 callender blocks.

Here is a small Vydar picture that would fit in 1 callender block

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; October 6th, 2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old October 6th, 2009, 04:08 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the input, Vitm. I had already spied out the nice pics by Basilmichael. As long as I can get approval, they will appear (somewhere) in the calendar.
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:14 AM

LordRaidorJr is surprisingly tart

Here's a picture I made during computer class last year in paint, quality dropped when I uploaded it though
Old October 7th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
Here is a large Ullar Picture.
Ooooooohh... I like this one.

Also, this would be good in some form or another...
Spoiler Alert!

Maybe for January, when we it's released?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 7th, 2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidorJr View Post
Here's a picture I made during computer class...
That's pretty cool, Little Raidor. Looks like your pop is bringing you up right. It looks like you got a whole mess of figures in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Also, this would be good in some form or another...
Spoiler Alert!

Maybe for January, when we it's released?
I'm not sure if I can get permission to use that image for the calendar. I'd like to (because it's soo SCHWEEET!) but I guess I'd first have to contact Steve Argyle. Protocol.

UPDATE: I found contact information on Steve Argyle's website. Sent an email. Waiting for reply.

Last edited by AliasQTip; October 7th, 2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old October 9th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about, any from my thread for you to consider!:
Spoiler Alert!

I can enlarge them too.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 10th, 2009, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
How about, any from my thread for you to consider!
Yeah, I've been all over your thread already. Great stuff! I especially like your picture of the Airborne Elite in the fox-hole. Do you have a larger version?

Last edited by AliasQTip; October 10th, 2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:56 PM

I got a reply back from Steve Arglye, the artist of the D&D Master Set cover art. As I had guessed, he no longer owns the rights. Can anybody get in touch with Wizards and beg them to let us use it?
Old October 18th, 2009, 05:43 PM

Okay, Marvel fans - here's a sample of what I'm working on for the Month of Marvel (whatever month that ends up being). Enjoy!

Marvel Calendar Panel (In Progress)
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:58 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks great! But what's the Glad for?

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 19th, 2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
Looks great! But what's the Glad for?

-Vitm
He's colorful? He just looked liked he belonged on a comic book page. I'm planning on comming up with some creative dialog boxes to tie it all in. The Glad may or may not stay depending on other artwork that is submitted. The image is "in progress" and is therefore subject to change.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction