Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old November 18th, 2010, 12:00 PM

rihnoswirl Woo who?
river of blood question/houserule

in the rooms where the glyphs would move downstream, since they should theoretically be under the water, if a GIE would freeze the water square the glyph is on shouldnt the treasure be frozen in the ice?
Old November 18th, 2010, 12:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: river of blood question/houserule

That's not a house rule; that's how it works. The "Rapid River" effect specifically refers to treasure glyphs on water hexes. If the GIE is adjacent to or standing on a treasure glyph, it's not on water, it's on ice, so "Rapid River" does not apply.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 06:07 AM

rihnoswirl Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
That's not a house rule; that's how it works. The "Rapid River" effect specifically refers to treasure glyphs on water hexes. If the GIE is adjacent to or standing on a treasure glyph, it's not on water, it's on ice, so "Rapid River" does not apply.
but if there is no trap and the GIE moves there the treasure would be frozen solid in the water right?
Old November 25th, 2010, 01:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I think I finally realized what you are asking.

If you're asking whether a figure can attempt to pick up the treasure when a GIE is adjacent, the answer is yes. You can houserule it otherwise, but that's how the rules work.
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:22 AM

Red Drake is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Where can you find this river of blood scenario, i've heard it is on the wizards site but i cannot seem to find it

any help??

Last edited by Red Drake; July 17th, 2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: misspelt word
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:43 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Drake View Post
Where can you find this river of blood scenario, i've heard it is on the wizards site but i cannot seem to find it

any help??
Here it is: River of Blood. You can find it in one of Truth's front page blog posts or in the downloads section. Also, welcome to the site!
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:30 PM

Red Drake is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thank you, now i only have to wait to get torin and estivara before i can play it.
Old July 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Drake View Post
Thank you, now i only have to wait to get torin and estivara before i can play it.
Nice, I'm glad I could assist you. The River of Blood dungeon scenario is a blast and you should not miss an opportunity to play it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios