Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:05 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Possible West Lafayette, Indiana Tournament

So a friend of mine and myself have friends that like to play Heroscape. Quite a few, in fact. Enough that we're considering setting up a bit of a tournament.

Now, this is my disclaimer: this tournament may or may not happen. If it happens, it may happen in the distant future. There may not be any prizes. I really don't know what I'm doing, but I might take a shot at it anyway.

So my question is: How many people out there are within range/willing to make the drive to West Lafayette, Indiana for some kind of tournament? We're talking about capping the number of slots at 16, but if we have enough people who want to come, we'll see what we can do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events