Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 1st, 2007, 02:43 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Gary's Army Drafter

I'm learning XForms by working it into my Heroscape website.
To get things started, I've created a TOOLS area on the site and begun work on an Army Builder.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 1st, 2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old December 4th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
It's really taking shape now. You can toggle the appearance of Special Powers by clicking on the character name.

Needs a bit more fine tuning, like the formatting of what gets printed. Plus I need to speed up the retrieval of character data. And with the couple of other filters I'd like to put on this, seeing all of them at once is a bit of a sensory overload. Might have to group them into a tabbed format. A help page would be useful as well.

Old December 4th, 2007, 06:00 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
You know i'm observing you, even if i'm not saying anything?

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old December 4th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz
You know i'm observing you, even if i'm not saying anything?
Based on what your avatar currently looks like, I might start believing in Santa again.

I wish I had started with XForms about a year ago. It's pretty cool. I'm trying to keep my site free from scripting and so far so good. But starting up a Battlefield Builder will no doubt require some amount of scripting. In theory, I can combine SVG (graphics) with XForms for purely declarative coding (no scripting). But it will be interesting to see how this works with Mozilla's implementation for combining the two.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 1st, 2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Gary's Army Drafter

Hey guys, just a head's up here. We have been contacted by Lone Wolf Development, maker of the Army Builder(R) BRAND roster construction tool, and they have reminded us that the term "Army Builder" is not a generic term but rather refers to their product, which is protected by a registered US trademark. They have asked that people only use the term "Army Builder" when referring to their products and services out of concern that the term not lose its distinctiveness as a trademark. Out of respect for the good will that Lone Wolf Development has built in their trademark, we have therefore changed the name of this thread to "Gary's Army Drafter", and we ask that folks use the term Army Builder from here on unless they are specifically referring to Lone Wolf Development's products and services. Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software