Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 10th, 2008, 07:21 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
Help with Dice

The paint on my dice is peeling off. Any advice on how to fix this?

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old January 10th, 2008, 07:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Repaint? Buy SotM, Marvelscape, or the flag bearers, maybe?
Old January 10th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I like the repainting idea since you can get stylin' if you know what you're doing (which I don't).

Other than that, buy more Heroscape. (It's not like you can really have too much)
Old January 10th, 2008, 08:12 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Help with Dice

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Solves Everything
The paint on my dice is peeling off. Any advice on how to fix this?
Which dice?
Old January 10th, 2008, 08:55 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
If you made your avatar, i would think you had extra.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old January 10th, 2008, 10:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think his question was more in the direction of how to prevent it from happening in the first place.

If that is the case then there really is no way to prevent it without coating the dice which may make them "illegal" to use in tourney play.

I would recommend getting a set of Flag Bearer Dice or stock up on extras of the standard dice.....(I have a ton of them if you want to work out a trade)
Old January 10th, 2008, 10:51 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I have several sets of of dice, so I coated the ones I use, and left the rest uncoated, in case I ever want to go to a tourney. Plus, as many others stated Flagbearer dice!

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old January 10th, 2008, 11:31 PM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
The flagbearer dice have recessed faces so the paint is less likely to scratch off. Another idea is to pick up some of these super cheap Marvel master sets people are finding. 6 to 12 bucks for more dice and terrain and you're good to go. I've go so many dice now I don't even chase after ones the couch eats.

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old January 10th, 2008, 11:35 PM

bobofdeath Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatespuppet
I've go so many dice now I don't even chase after ones the couch eats.
My family used to be in this boat because we only had two sets for four people which meant if you lose you have to find it but know after christmas we have so many I was looking at our map setup and noticed there were only 9 dice in one pile and it didn't bother me
bobofdeath
Old January 11th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Bob, just a friendly reminder - please use punctuation. Capitalizing the first letter of every sentence is also a nice gesture. I can see you're new here, so you get a pass on the first one.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 11th, 2008, 12:20 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Yes, we use flagbearer dice here as well...coating the standard dice is possible, but would be a bit of sticky business!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old January 11th, 2008, 12:52 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Bob, just a friendly reminder - please use punctuation. Capitalizing the first letter of every sentence is also a nice gesture. I can see you're new here, so you get a pass on the first one.
Great advise on protecting the dice.

Why does almost every thread have one of these in it?Heroscapers is the only forum where everyone has a little hissy fit about punctuation and spelling.....4ucking weak.

use some clear testors acrylic and add a few drops of water to thin it out,stir it well then paint only two or three sides at a time,use thin coats.You wont even be able to tell its painted.good luck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion