Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 13th, 2018, 01:33 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rochester MN D6 Games Heroscape Tourney

Hey! I live in the Twin Cities now! Moved from WI last August. I can't make it to this event, but if anyone needs to borrow some 'Scape stuff, let me know. I am in Burnsville and am happy to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:19 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for that offer EternalThanos86!

Looks like this is the player list right now:

Player List
1. Jormi_Boced/Griffin
2. Scytale
3. bmon?
4. belrix?
5. dicehateme
6. dicehateme kid 1
7. dicehateme kid 2
8. Codeman
9. April

13 Players interested on Facebook

If you can confirm the status of yourself or friends, let me know.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Nate and Sofie Faiman were planning to go. They are signed up as Interested on Facebook.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:37 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Nate and Sofie Faiman were planning to go. They are signed up as Interested on Facebook.
Thanks Don.

Player List
1. Jormi_Boced/Griffin
2. Scytale
3. bmon?
4. belrix?
5. dicehateme
6. dicehateme kid 1
7. dicehateme kid 2
8. Codeman
9. April
10. Nate Faiman
11. Sophie Faiman

13 Players interested on Facebook
Old March 13th, 2018, 03:34 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker

A HeroScape event in Rochester??? Unfortunately I won't be able to participate in the tournament myself, but I will definitely try to swing in at some point during the day to catch some of the action. Looking forward to seeing this game outside of my own table, good luck to all of you!!
Old March 13th, 2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack o' Blades View Post
A HeroScape event in Rochester??? Unfortunately I won't be able to participate in the tournament myself, but I will definitely try to swing in at some point during the day to catch some of the action. Looking forward to seeing this game outside of my own table, good luck to all of you!!
Look forward to seeing you there. In May there will be one in Austin MN at Austi-Con. Maybe you can make that one?
Old March 13th, 2018, 03:45 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Look forward to seeing you there. In May there will be one in Austin MN at Austi-Con. Maybe you can make that one?
As of right now, I think I'm actually available to make it to that one! I will definitely set up some reminders
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:47 PM

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making it a great Heroscape tourney at D6 Games in Rochester MN yesterday.

We ended up having 10 players. I judged and helped my 5 year old son Griffin out in his games. My help was mostly geared at trying to keep him on task (he often wanted to move his figures to a different spot than me and he drained every time even if I told him it wasn't necessary). I think the games were a little long for him, but after each game and at the end of the tourney he said when am I going to play a new person and was excited to get back after it.

Photo from one of our two practice games. These were the first two times he had played the advanced game. Previously we had played a handful of the basic game. The tournament was 500 points so I settled on an army of Marro Stingers for him. 8 squads of them were 20 points shy of the max army total but they did fill the 24 hexes. I figured they are pretty solid and have a simple enough card that he could manage running them mostly on his own.

Photos of the event can be found here.
https://flic.kr/s/aHskxUTQRh

Standings:

1st
Griffin Jordal
Marro Stingers x8

2nd
Don Zimmerman
Granite Guardians x5

3rd
April Jordal
Minions of Utgar x3
Atlaga
Zettian Guards
Isamu

4th
Dale Jordal
Mimring
Krug
Arrow Gruts x4
Swog x4

5th
Mike Heine
Hydra
Venoc Warlord
Elite Onyx Vipers
Venoc Vipers x4

6th
Nate Faiman
Marro Stingers x5
Marro Hive
Theracus

7th
Chris Fursa
Agent Car
Krav Maga
Microcorp
Agent Skahan
James Murphy

8th
Walker Fursa
Syvarris
Sonlen
Maru Esenwein
Tagawa Samurai
Krav Maga Agents

9th
Sophie Faiman
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
Omnicron Snipers x3
Marcu Esenwein

10th
Nathan Fursa
Isamu
Otonashi
Aubrien Archers
Krav Maga Agents
Sonlen
Cyprien Esenwein

Sounds like most of the folks that made it are coming to the Austi-Con tourney in May, so hopefully we will have like a 20 person tourney there!
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:53 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Big thanks to Michael for putting this tournament on and the nice folks at D6 for hosting us. Great time as always.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 07:18 PM

tmmarten is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Hey! I live in the Twin Cities now! Moved from WI last August. I can't make it to this event, but if anyone needs to borrow some 'Scape stuff, let me know. I am in Burnsville and am happy to share.
Hey buddy I live in burnsville as well! If you ever want to get together for a game at dreamers vault off of 42 hit me up! Id love to play more. The hard part is that my days off are thurs/friday usually... but i might be able to meet up around 730 or so for a saturday night game sometime. Shoot me a text if you want 651-756-0273.

My name is Tim
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

@belrix @Dicehateme @Codeman @fomox @Q Who @bmon @seiferam

D6 is going to be holding another Heroscape tournament this upcoming Sept 22nd in Rochester. I tried to post a link to the facebook event, but for some reason it causes problems. It's events/2169459339943460
Old August 29th, 2018, 08:35 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Glad you posted here as I'm not on facebook. At the moment 9/22 would work for me. I'll need some event details

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events