Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 10th, 2006, 03:59 PM

Barfodor has disabled reputation
Heroscape player in central Indiana, or Indiana itself!

Hey, id like to know if theres anyone in this are. I need some people to play with other than my friends. They are fun to play with, but i need more players. Post here if you live here!
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
There was a big group of them over at the HQ hopefully they make over here. I couldn't make it to the last game day they had.

Where abouts in IN are you?
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:30 PM

Im on the border of Noblesville and Fishers. Literally, i can walk over the line that separates the 2 cities. It's about a 2 minute walk. Basically, im about 50 minutes from where Gencon will be this August, as said at the bottom of HQ's home page.
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfodor
Im on the border of Noblesville and Fishers. Literally, i can walk over the line that separates the 2 cities. It's about a 2 minute walk. Basically, im about 50 minutes from where Gencon will be this August, as said at the bottom of HQ's home page.
Noblesville and Fishers are that far away? Im in Lafayette and its about an hour from the convention center.
Old May 10th, 2006, 05:14 PM

Actually, if this works, here is a map from Yahoo maps of where i live.

I live right next to 146th st. Its right in the middle of the map with the railroad nearby.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:52 AM

DanakV has disabled reputation
Sorry for the bumping of such an old post, but I'm new here and just had to reply!

My roommate and I have recently gotten hooked on Heroscape and live in Fishers. If you're ever looking for some new blood to slaughter, give me a yell! We'd love to find some other players in the area.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 06:14 PM

Sweet, wlecome to the boards. Its no prob that you bumped this old thing. Look at my map up top and you might just be able to find me. I live right in on the border of Noblesville and Fishers, on the fishers side. If you ever want to play, pm me with a time and place and we may even be able to set up a tourny or something. Just throwing out options.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 06:41 PM

Naiko has disabled reputation
I live on the north side of Indy, pretty much in Castleton. I'd be down to meet people and play some time.

Now I know who my competition is at the local Wal-Marts
Old August 22nd, 2006, 07:42 PM

Nice, more Indiana residents. Ya, now we really need to get a gaming group going.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:51 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm down in Bloomington myself. Pretty much only get to play with my sons 8 & 9 years old boys. They don't tend to use too much strategy.
Old August 29th, 2006, 05:29 PM

Naiko has disabled reputation
So any one wana get together? I live on 62nd, just off of Allisonville. I'm bored of only being able to play once every week or two, since my playing buddy is in school and works weekends. I can go where ever, or we can play at my place.

We're looking for a bigger table, but mine works ok for 2 or 3 people. I've got 2 master sets, and one of every expansion. Feel free to send me a PM here, or AIM me at Naiko1337.

My fiance even promised not to call us nerds! (much)
Old August 29th, 2006, 10:11 PM

I have an idea of a place near where i live (off of 141st which is off of Alisonville Rd.) that we can go to play at, but its a club and probably costs a good sum of money to rent out the building so we can play. That would probably be better for tourneys or big gaming groups. If we every do get a tourney or something like that going, there would probably be a small fee to pay so we can get enough money to rent it out. It would be pretty expensive for one person alone to pay it all. Just throwing out possibilities. Hope, someday, this all works out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers