Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 5th, 2021, 02:27 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: VCheese 3 - Championship

I'm honestly floored at how well that army was piloted and able to take the crown...never woulda guessed.

Hat's off to you sir!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 5th, 2021, 10:30 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Congrats Champ! This will be a case study for awhile I suspect. Whoever said a good offense is a great defense hasn’t played HeroScape!
Old November 5th, 2021, 10:33 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Congrats Vegie, Very impressive display!

Peoria = Cheesetown, USA

@boromir96

Go Ahead and give the VCheese 4 crown to Vegie's dad
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:25 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OHS Special Event: VCheese #3 CONGRATS VEGIETARIAN18!

Congrats Vegie!

Can we get that bracket updated?
Old November 16th, 2021, 06:53 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

A couple suggestions for next VCheese, whenever that may be:
  1. Exclusively WoS Maps. No offense to any of these maps (I only played one of them tbf, and I did enjoy it), but if we're going to be playing the best against the best, it only seems right to play on the best of the best. Seems like once the best of the BoV maps are inducted, there'll be an abundance to choose from. I'll personally look forward to seeing others get added beyond that.
  2. Double Elimination. Losing a tight game or one with lopsided dice Round 1 is maybe the most unfortunate thing that can happen in these Cheese tournies. If there's a Finals Reset, let the player that came from the Winners bracket pick the WoS map for the Championship.

Last edited by Sheep; November 16th, 2021 at 07:55 PM.
Old November 18th, 2021, 10:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
A couple suggestions for next VCheese, whenever that may be:
  1. Exclusively WoS Maps. No offense to any of these maps (I only played one of them tbf, and I did enjoy it), but if we're going to be playing the best against the best, it only seems right to play on the best of the best. Seems like once the best of the BoV maps are inducted, there'll be an abundance to choose from. I'll personally look forward to seeing others get added beyond that.
  2. Double Elimination. Losing a tight game or one with lopsided dice Round 1 is maybe the most unfortunate thing that can happen in these Cheese tournies. If there's a Finals Reset, let the player that came from the Winners bracket pick the WoS map for the Championship.
I like these suggestions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 18th, 2021, 11:45 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love these suggestions!
Old November 20th, 2021, 08:41 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm pretty neutral on suggestion 1 (I have faith in the tournament organiser's abilities to pick out good maps even if they aren't WoS-inducted), but I strongly agree with suggestion 2. With double elimination, all entrants get to play at least 2 games, and 75% of people get to play at least 3. That's a massive improvement over 50% of entrants being knocked out after the first round in single elimination.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old November 20th, 2021, 11:26 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Feedback

The OHS team appreciates the feedback and will discuss for future events.

~Dysole, noting nothing has been set in any stones anywhere

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events