Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Miniatures Games Resources (Frostgrave) and others

MINIATURES GAMING RESOURCES

I figured I'd throw this thread up to post different rescources to go along with the Frostgrave Thread and put other resources in here as well for miniatures gaming. @Hahma , Care to check these out. Plain white for using them with whichever figures you want. The Common/Epic/Legendary titles will go for my coop rules later. If any of you guys want to add stuff to the OP, just tag me and I'll put it in here.
The Beastiary Cards are 4 per 8x10 sheet.
Frostgrave Beastiary Cards Core Set

Frostgrave Beastiary Page 1
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 2
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 3
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 4
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 5
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 6

Frostgrave Thaw of the Lich Lord Beastiary Cards Set

Thaw of the Lich Lord Beastiary Page 1
Thaw of the Lich Lord Beastiary Page 2

Frostgrave Into the Breeding Pits Beastiary Cards Set

Into the Breeding Pits Beastiary Page 1
Into the Breeding Pits Beastiary Page 2
Into the Breeding Pits Beastiary Page 3

Frostgrave Forgotten Pacts Beastiary Cards Set
Forgotten Pacts Beastiary Page 1
Forgotten Pacts Beastiary Page 2

Frostgrave Folio and Misc Specific Monsters Cards Set
Frostgrave Folio and Misc Beastiary Page 1
Frostgrave Folio and Misc Beastiary Page 2
Frostgrave Folio and Misc Beastiary Page 3

Complete Frostgrave Soldier Roster Sheet-All Resources
Compiled Soldier Sheet

My Custom Spell Cards for JEDI/SITH Wizard Types with a Reference card
for Frostgrave
Force User Spells Page 1
Force User Spells Page 2
Force User Spells Page 3 with Reference card
Star Wars Grimoire Roll Table

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; February 6th, 2018 at 11:13 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Miniatures Games Resources (Frostgrave) and others

Just added Thaw of the Lich lord Beastiary Card Set. I'm also going to add cards for the mission specific monsters with their respective stats. (Such as the Genie in the Bottle)

Old January 18th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool! I'll have to check it out more later after hanging out with my daughters.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:48 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Cool! I'll have to check it out more later after hanging out with my daughters.
I just printed my copy of the ones I put up. Just print them at their normal settings in landscape so it doesn't cut them off. I plan on laminating mine.

Old January 18th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Just downloaded them. Thanks for doing this. I will likely laminate them as well.

Old January 19th, 2018, 12:17 AM
"like" happy

Do you like the generic backgrounds so that they can be used for any figures? I will slowly add every set from each book and then do GA as well. When Im done with that ill start adding custom sets.

Old January 19th, 2018, 06:58 AM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah, generic is fine. I normally just write their stats on a little piece of paper anyway. Though, it was nice to be able to write 1, 2, 3 etc under the initial stats to be able to indicate when there were more than 1 of the monster type, I suppose it could be done with dry erase on a laminated card. So it's good that you left some room under the stats. That, or have some kind of little token or whatever represent each one.

Old January 19th, 2018, 10:56 PM
"like" happy

I have damage marker chits from multiple board games such as rum and bones and imperial assault and may just toss some of them down next to the monster with wounds. Just keeping 1card of each monster on the board. If you like those ill keep making them in that style for the other books. I have the extra room there at the bottom for more detailed monsters and npcs such as the lich lord and the dragons and such. Thats why I left the room there initially. I plan on doing the other books spells as cards as well. Ill do those as playing cards sizes. It will probably all be pretty basic black and white with no graphic rt.

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:17 AM
"like" happy

Just added the Into the Breeding Pits Beastiary Monster cards to the OP.

Old January 20th, 2018, 07:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

Cool!

Old January 20th, 2018, 01:08 PM
"like" happy

So I had been thinking about how I was going to add custom monsters. Should I make them pretty generic such as orc archer and orc warrior. Or make different ones such as a heroscape type like blade gruts heavy gruts and such. That would allow for more different types of monsters. I have quite a few different sculpts of the same types. For orcs alone I have both types of heroscape orcs dnd orcs with purplish skin, multiple massive darkness orc sculpts, mage knight orcs, rum and bones orc pirates. So Im kind of debating what to do with that. I will probably also do npc enemy heroes the same way with specific names. What are anyones thoughts on this? What do you think @Hahma

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Sure, do as many as you like.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures