Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

View Poll Results: Which army would you play?
Sonlen 0 0%
DW8000 0 0%
DW9000 2 25.00%
Braxas 1 12.50%
Q10 2 25.00%
Q9 1 12.50%
Nilfeim 2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 10th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: What would you play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I wouldn't bring the Drow at all, personally, but I don't know Delta+ too well.
Really?! What does "wouldn't bring them at all" mean in this context?
I meant I would not include the Deepwyrm Drow in my army. I agree with Aldin, though. Q10 and MotH are both pretty good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions