Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old August 25th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What kind of repper are you?

To get back to the point of this thread, I'm probably a casual repper. to continue with the thread hijacking, I am one of the 95% who care too much about my rep.
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

I will give reputation to anyone who has a good post and deserves it. If they have a bad or unkind post, I might give negative reputation. (rarely) Overall, you'll get some from me if I see the post and if it is a good post that deserves rep.
Old October 25th, 2020, 04:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking Re: What kind of repper are you?

Just seen this post for the first time and thought it was fun and interesting. Id say Im quite a few of these classifications. First and foremost, rep is given for folks contributing their time into projects that help out the community in a big way. When people help one another, in a selfless way, that definitely is deserving of positive rep. Also when folks post something of interest to me or something that catches me off guard in a funny way and gets me laughing those get pos rep too. When someone is doing something in my mind that is truly extraordinary I will shout it out to try to get the individual more rep from others. Lets face it, most of the time I cant rep these truly great people because Ive already repped them. Fun thread. Im glad to necro it in the spirit of seeing some of the newer members posting why they rep.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 15th, 2020, 11:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I give out a lot of rep to help out those who haven't received much yet. There are a lot of users who make wonderful contributions to the site but they're only rolling all skulls instead of being hot lava death.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online