Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 20th, 2013, 04:26 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla Head Quarter.

I would so like trap makers in Heroscape. But it would be a tricky design to make, I think. It would be so cool if they were able to drop pit trap glyphs (true trap) and brandar glyph (decoy), and had a bonus to attack trapped figures !
Maybe they begin the game with 1 pit trap glyph and 2 brandar glyph...
Old December 20th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
I would so like trap makers in Heroscape. But it would be a tricky design to make, I think. It would be so cool if they were able to drop pit trap glyphs (true trap) and brandar glyph (decoy), and had a bonus to attack trapped figures !
The problem is, who would ever bother trying to step on a glyph? The Brandar glyphs are worthless. Unless you use them to block a tight space, hoping to redirect traffic.

Old December 20th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
What surprises me is that you (I'm also certain) have mentioned preferring heroes over squads, yet here you are strongly advocating a squad over, in my opinion, a figure that nearly embodies scape's definition for a hero perfectly.
Very true. I would advocate them because they support hero figures, my favorite figures in classic 'scape. I think some sort of movement bonding or self-sacrifice power' would be cool.

Just when you think you figured me out, I support the only squad amongst heroes.
Us tornadoes are known for their unpredictability.
Honestly it was the theme behind them I like most and the figures look cool.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2013, 03:13 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
The problem is, who would ever bother trying to step on a glyph? The Brandar glyphs are worthless. Unless you use them to block a tight space, hoping to redirect traffic.
Maybe the Pit Trap glyph always works, but the Brandar ones work 50% of the time. Or maybe it's really a surprise, and a kobold can reveal the presence of a trap as you move into engagement with one, like engagement strike.
Old December 20th, 2013, 06:11 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Maybe the Pit Trap glyph always works, but the Brandar ones work 50% of the time. Or maybe it's really a surprise, and a kobold can reveal the presence of a trap as you move into engagement with one, like engagement strike.
That's clever.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 20th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They don't necessarily have to be kobolds...

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old December 20th, 2013, 07:29 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
They don't necessarily have to be kobolds...
Those particular kobolds look more like tiny werewolves to me.
Old December 21st, 2013, 05:09 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have been working on a Rogue Trooper design for C3G and trying to come up with some mechanics for his mini-mines. Perhaps something like this would work for the Kobolds.

MINI-MINES
Start the game with three Fake and two Real Mine Markers. Once per game, after moving and instead of attacking you may place one Mine Marker in any or all empty spaces you moved through this turn. When any figure moves to or through a hex containing a Fake Mine Marker, remove it. When any figure moves to or through a hex containing a Real Mine Marker, that figure receives one wound, remove the Real Mine Marker.
(Would flying figures be affected as worded? That may require additional text.)

You may want to make the Kobolds immune to their own traps.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 21st, 2013, 08:58 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My thoughts on the Kobolds: I am not against them synergizing with Dragons, but I agree with the aforementioned: They must play an entirely different role than the Greenscales. I like the ideas about traps that are being voiced, even if they are a little raw. Keep the ideas coming, guys!
Old December 22nd, 2013, 02:16 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

For me these kobolts looks more like giant rats or something like this.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old December 22nd, 2013, 03:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
For me these kobolts looks more like giant rats or something like this.
Or little "wolf pups"

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 22nd, 2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
For me these kobolts...
I think those are used in a kobow.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards