Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 8th, 2006, 12:05 AM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
I just killed 780 points with Braxas against my friend.

We were playing 900 point games. I moved Deathwalker 8000 out to a 4 round stalemate with Major Q9. At this point I retreated and brought out Braxas.

I ended up killing the Nakita agents, Major Q9, Nilfheim, a squad of Deathreavers, Agent Carr, Deadeye Dan, and a squad Aubrien Archers with her.

I had a defense plus 2 and attack plus 1 the whole game, which proved helpful against Q9 and Nilfheim.

I rolled a 19 against Carr, a 17 against Dan, and only missed one time against a squad with her.

Never had to use more than one turn against a hero to kill him, other than the two I had to attack normally.

It was crazy.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old September 8th, 2006, 12:06 AM

Avenger has disabled reputation
i cant wait till i get her...
Old September 8th, 2006, 03:32 AM

Jedi Master Corazz has disabled reputation
I can't wait either, her and the ice dragon with the three way attack.

Never ever insult a fig until you've tried it more than 2 times, and no fig sucks in the right hands.
Old September 8th, 2006, 03:33 AM

Jedi Master Corazz has disabled reputation
Oh sorry that was an awesome turn out for you, congrats.

Never ever insult a fig until you've tried it more than 2 times, and no fig sucks in the right hands.
Old September 8th, 2006, 09:25 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Wow! That always feels good, congrats on your victory!

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old September 8th, 2006, 12:06 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
Sorry to burst your bubble, but unfortunatly Braxas's poison breath only works on small/medium figures. So Major Q9 and Nilfheim would have been safe. Just don't tell your friend though! Hahaha.

Old September 8th, 2006, 12:24 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Yes. It helps to read the cards.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old September 8th, 2006, 02:50 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitsune13
Sorry to burst your bubble, but unfortunatly Braxas's poison breath only works on small/medium figures. So Major Q9 and Nilfheim would have been safe. Just don't tell your friend though! Hahaha.
I thought he said he attacked two normally. I'm assuming he meant Q9 and Nilfheim. In that case, having a +2 D and +1 attack certainly helped. She is 5 attack and 3 defense with 8 life. She could butt heads in hand to hand for a little bit.
Old September 8th, 2006, 04:31 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: I just killed 780 points with Braxas against my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBSowards
We were playing 900 point games. I moved Deathwalker 8000 out to a 4 round stalemate with Major Q9. At this point I retreated and brought out Braxas.
1st warning flag.
Q9 pwns DW8000, straight-up. If the player of Q9 couldn't take out DW8000 in FOUR ROUNDS of normal attack or Queglix Gun attacks, then he's doing something seriously wrong, or having horrendous luck.
Quote:
I ended up killing the Nakita agents, Major Q9, Nilfheim,
Q9 is an absoulte Braxas KILLER.
He's almost designed to take her out.
I'd say he'd win a straight-up fight with her 9 out of 10 times.

Again, I don't know WHAT that player of Q9 was doing, but it sure wasn't standard HS.
Old September 8th, 2006, 05:51 PM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
It would help if you guys read my post more than it would help if I read the cards. I stated I attacked Q9 and Nilfheim normally.

And a 3 attack or a 4 attack against Deathwalker 8000's normal 8 defense, and 10 defense at the time isn't that bad.

It's not hard to block 3 attack with 10 defense.

Don't tell me I need to read more thoroughly when some of you are the ones who need to read more thoroughly.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old September 9th, 2006, 04:16 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
Oops, sorry about that then. I guess I kind of misinterpreted it. Anyway congrats on your win then, as I can never seem to use Braxas effectively. At all.

Old September 9th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
My friends made fun of me because I wanted to raise Krug's cost to 150, but I thought Braxas was fine. Braxas PWNS no doubt, but Q9 devours her. I know Syvarris and Morsebane can do pretty good against krug, but I still think 120 is ungodly cheap.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion