Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 31st, 2018, 04:50 PM

MsCrowley is surprisingly tart
WitchyStella's Customs

Heya everybody!
I've been making customs just for fun and/or private use for a while now (on and off) and I figured I'd finally make a thread on this beautiful website I've loved for a long time

I don't really get many opportunities to playtest, and most of these have not been playtested, and so if you're more experienced with me, or even if you feel like playtesting any of these, feel free to leave me some criticism! I'd love to hear it.

Another important note is that these are very, uhm. Unofficial, so to speak. Because I collect many different kinds of miniatures, I use many different armies, species, etc.
That being said, whenever possible, I take names and convert numbers from official stat cards and game rules to fit Heroscape.

For squads, I came up with a point cost rule where one member of the squad has a base cost and there is an additional cost for more members. I haven't gotten to try this out yet, but I personally feel like it makes sense, at least the way I like to play.

I guess to sum things up, my customs are weird and different, but I hope you'll like them anyway, and maybe even help me balance them!
Thanks for your interest <3

Levitate/Levitation is essentially Flying but without the engagement attack rules

Sid Meier's Civilization:
Spoiler Alert!

Digimon:
Spoiler Alert!

Malifaux:
Spoiler Alert!

Pokémon:
Spoiler Alert!

... More to come!

Last edited by MsCrowley; January 1st, 2019 at 07:08 PM. Reason: added Ancient Warrior, still a WIP
Old December 31st, 2018, 05:02 PM

Re: WitchyStella's Customs

I'm gonna be adding a bunch soon-ish, since I have a few already done or mostly done...

So here's some Malifaux Puppet Wars customs!
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:31 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks for sharing! I love to see new customs creators on the site, and especially ones posting things I'd never have imagined.

Keep 'em coming.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 1st, 2019, 12:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. More Digimon!
Your squad costing idea sounds cool.
Old January 1st, 2019, 12:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Great start and I echo others nice seeing new customer creator on that is not jaded by groupthink of other creators here (no offense to our lovely long time creators, but is scientific fact that groupthink happens). However if you haven’t already, check out the Customizing Compendium which has tips, especially on wording to think a little like the original creators when wording powers like official figures. However like I said I also like originality and even @NecroBlade agrees using things like “roll a D20” or “roll a D6” as opposed to @20 sided die” is a welcome change.

Keep ‘em coming!
Old January 1st, 2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks for sharing! I love to see new customs creators on the site, and especially ones posting things I'd never have imagined.

Keep 'em coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool. More Digimon!
Your squad costing idea sounds cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Great start and I echo others nice seeing new customer creator on that is not jaded by groupthink of other creators here (no offense to our lovely long time creators, but is scientific fact that groupthink happens). However if you haven’t already, check out the Customizing Compendium which has tips, especially on wording to think a little like the original creators when wording powers like official figures. However like I said I also like originality and even @NecroBlade agrees using things like “roll a D20” or “roll a D6” as opposed to @20 sided die” is a welcome change.

Keep ‘em coming!
ah, thank you all!!!

when it comes to wording i just prefer to do it in a way that makes more sense and is more easily understandable to me personally --- i'll definitely check out that compendium though, thank you!

EDIT:
i also noticed i hadn't included an explanation as to what "confusion" meant on the Stinky Hat's card, so I edited that.
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 1st, 2019, 03:44 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Welcome to the community!

I have always loved outside-the-box customs! Malifaux has some of the most beautiful and imaginative sculpts out there. I like your creative use of them!
Old January 1st, 2019, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Welcome to the community!

I have always loved outside-the-box customs! Malifaux has some of the most beautiful and imaginative sculpts out there. I like your creative use of them!
thank you!!! i agree, the malifaux minis are amazing. i love their art style too, it's quite special.
Old January 1st, 2019, 07:06 PM

starting a new experiment converting civilization vi units to heroscape... we'll see how it goes 👀

Spoiler Alert!

one of the ideas i had is that really any miniature that vaguely resembles an ancient warrior could be used for these, which was exciting to me. plus, my customs are littered with expensive units, so these simple, "weak" squads are going to to be a welcome change for me personally
Old January 2nd, 2019, 01:38 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hi hi! I actually talked to you on tumblr! Good to see you here!
Old January 3rd, 2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
hey!!! yes i agree! i actually saw your profile a while ago on here and was like "oh hey it's them!"
Old January 3rd, 2019, 01:50 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyStella View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
hey!!! yes i agree! i actually saw your profile a while ago on here and was like "oh hey it's them!"
Yep! Hope to see more from you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards