Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 21st, 2018, 06:44 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Copy & Paste Abilities Index: Official, C3V, SoV

You forgot the power "Blood Lust" and what category would that their special power. I am suggesting that you take your time with task, also your doing all the powers from classic and custom heroscape.
Old December 21st, 2018, 09:28 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think that we've gotten to adding the Tagawa Samurai yet. I know that I've only had the time to add official squads preceding the Gladiatrons alphabetically, and LC has focused on the heroes.

We are taking our time doing it, which is why it isn't done yet.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 12:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think that we've gotten to adding the Tagawa Samurai yet. I know that I've only had the time to add official squads preceding the Gladiatrons alphabetically, and LC has focused on the heroes.

Keep up the great work fellas. I may have some time this weekend to throw my hat in the ring. I definitely want to help out with this. I especially want to put the new c3v wave in here so I can make some cards to proxy with some of my other minis. I was looking the figures up and found it was going to cost over 40 dollars without counting shipping for this wave of 5 heroes. That is steep for customs for me. They are great designs and I have many miniatures to proxy them with.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 23rd, 2018, 03:38 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

Keep up the great work fellas. I may have some time this weekend to throw my hat in the ring. I definitely want to help out with this. I especially want to put the new c3v wave in here so I can make some cards to proxy with some of my other minis. I was looking the figures up and found it was going to cost over 40 dollars without counting shipping for this wave of 5 heroes. That is steep for customs for me. They are great designs and I have many miniatures to proxy them with.
I am updating my index to include classic and custom heroscape. Started to edit the thread last night and it was exhausting. LC doing powers for this thread and it is for special powers for Heroscape minus the C3G.
Old December 30th, 2018, 12:15 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

The holidays have kept me super busy so I haven't been around for over a week...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
This is looking great, LC. Thanks again. I don't think the all caps thing matters. I'd leave it alone, but it's your thing. If the all caps are always and only for C3V/SoV units, then definitely keep them. That's an interesting detail.

In the Alphabetical list, a few entries have broken endings, with a period (or more) outside the quote block: Deadly Shot, Paralyzing Stare, Phantom Walk, Warrior's Armor Spirit.

Under the "Miscellaneous" tab, you'll see that "Disarm Traps" is missing a square bracket in the formatting language.

Thanks, buddy!
Thanks, DS! I am glad you are proofing these. I usually am suffering from "forum post code" fatigue by the time I done updating, editing, adding so I miss quite a few typos... obviously. Thanks for having my back!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Thanks, TREX! Whatever time you have and however much you can do in that time is great!

Once the holidays are really over I will get right back to this.
Old January 1st, 2019, 04:21 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

OK...
Corrected typos @Dad_Scaper spotted.
Have all VC Heroes (Common, Uncommon, Unique) A-D added.

Also, trying to remember my alphabetizing rules, but am coming up blank on the rule for situations like:
Stealthy
Stealth Dodge

Which comes first?
Old January 1st, 2019, 04:28 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Stealth Dodge. The blank is at the head of the alphabet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 1st, 2019, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Stealth Dodge. The blank is at the head of the alphabet.
DS with his Editing Special Ability to the rescue again
Thanks!
Old January 10th, 2019, 06:02 PM

Whew!
All official heroes- unique, common, uncommon- are now included in list.
All VC heroes- unique, common, uncommon A-G- are now included in the list.

Last edited by Lamaclown; January 10th, 2019 at 06:22 PM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 08:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ive been thinking about diving in to help. Im just not sure where to jump in so I dont do the same work. Would it help if I went with common sqauds starting at z going backwards?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 10th, 2019, 08:26 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I went up to and including the Fyorlag Spiders by the alphabetical list, also including Unique Squads. You could always pick up there if you wanted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards