Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 18th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Codex Submissions/Recruiting Thread

As many of you know by now, we are making preparations for the resurrection of the Heroscape Codex. God willing, the first issue will be out on New Year's day, 2014.

We can't make this a true success without the help of the Heroscapers community. This thread is for anyone who has content they'd like to see published, or would like to nominate another user's work for publication. (the original creator's permission will always be requested before we publish anything)

We accept a wide variety of media and articles, including:
-Art
-Fan Fiction
-Maps
-Scenarios
-Customs
-Repaints
-Strategy Articles
-Community News

Also, we would like to do a "letters to the editor" section. If you want your opinion, shout-out, question, comment or concern to be published, just shoot one of the Editors a PM (either myself, El T, Ninja Status, or Joseph Sweeney). To decrease its chances of being lost in the sea of PMs we are swamped with, title it "Letter to the Editor" or something like that.

Finally, since it is so early in the process, we are fairly short-staffed at the moment. If you have what it takes to be a monthly writer for the Codex, send a PM to the head of the division you'd be interested in working for. Divisions are listed below.
Spoiler Alert!

Thank you all in advance! Here's to making the Codex Vol. 2 a success!

~ El T

Last edited by El T; January 7th, 2014 at 11:16 PM.
Old December 1st, 2013, 04:29 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Codex Submissions/Recruiting Thread

Best of luck guys, I thoroughly enjoyed & looked forward to each edition of the original HS Codex. I'm sure you all will do it justice again.
Old December 7th, 2013, 01:49 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Bump: CALLING ALL ARTISTS

Attention everyone. The Art Department in the HS Codex Revival project is looking for more artists. We particularly wan't to recruit users whom are good at sketching/drawing Heroscape figures as well as C3V, C3G, and HoSS figures. Though any art skill is also needed. Please, if you are interested then please send a PM to me (Ninja Status) or El T. Thank you for all of your support, we hope to have this issue be a fantastic success.
-NS
Old December 8th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Looking forward to this!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 8th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We're looking for someone good with scenarios to do a monthly or bi-monthly feature on scenarios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Looking forward to this!
Thanks! So am I
Old December 8th, 2013, 09:54 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Am looking for partner.

Requirements:

Must haves: You must be a girl, I don't care if you're a marro, dragon, or whatever, but you must be female. I don't care what Valkyrie you serve, but again, you must be female (preferably someone who can stay home with the kids). Must have log hair. You must like deeps questions of philosophy --

What?! You mean this is only for the codex? Aw sugar!

*kicks dirt*
Old December 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Am looking for partner.

Requirements:

Must haves: You must be a girl, I don't care if you're a marro, dragon, or whatever, but you must be female. I don't care what Valkyrie you serve, but again, you must be female (preferably someone who can stay home with the kids). Must have log hair. You must like deeps questions of philosophy --

*kicks dirt*

EDIT: JS, I heard Braxas was available. Her breath doesn't smell too good, but she has a wonderful sense of humor.
Old December 8th, 2013, 10:01 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Am looking for partner.

Requirements:

*kicks dirt*
. JS!
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:32 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sorry, Braxas doesn't fit the bill...she doesn't have "log hair."
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I was just going to post a log hair quip.

"It rolls down stairs and over your chairs.
Everyone knows its log.
Its log, its log.
Its big, its heavy, its wood.
Its better than good, its wood."

Seriously though, best of luck gentlemen.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:54 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I was just going to post a log hair quip.

"It rolls down stairs and over your chairs.
Everyone knows its log.
Its log, its log.
Its big, its heavy, its wood.
Its better than good, its wood."

Seriously though, best of luck gentlemen.
Thanks for the well wishes.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 7th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Bugger

Added Ninja Status to list of Editors, a little late

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online