Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:57 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Warforged Soldiers Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; June 23rd, 2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:59 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Warforged Pre-Release Discussion Thread

I'd change the title to Warforged Soldiers. And for consistency's sake, I'd take the D2 off of the Werewolf Lord one.

Just my two cents.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:57 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Tactical Switch is neat. It's not quite the Push I had anticipated, but still very cool. I wonder how many people will try for a hot lava switch???

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:58 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Tactical Switch is neat. It's not quite the Push I had anticipated, but still very cool. I wonder how many people will try for a hot lava switch???
Now think for a minute, and you should realize why that will not happen.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:00 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Warforged Soldiers Pre-Release Discussion Thread

These guys look awesome! You'll never be able to hold height advantage on them. They'll just switch you off of it. Or switch you off of a glyph. Marcus gives them 6 move, and with tough (even against specials!) + 2 defense they'll be a girly ranged pod sitting up on a hill's nightmare!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:00 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good bye height advantage! These guys rock!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Um. I've got nothing.

A ~30 point Warforged Soldier runs over, jumps in the lava, rolls for damage, saves, switches with your Kaemon Awa/Taelord/Raelin/Spartacus/Kato

Jugger

Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:03 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Um. I've got nothing.

A ~30 point Warforged Soldier runs over, jumps in the lava, rolls for damage, saves, switches with your Kaemon Awa/Taelord/Raelin/Spartacus/Kato
Well, the unlikely event that the soldier will survive is only topped by the even more unlikely event that you have warforged in your army and your opponent decides he wants his expensive figure to be right next to hot lava.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:06 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now we really need to see heirloom. Anyone know how many points he is? 80?

Marcus-100
Heirloom-220
x3 Warforged Soliders-460
Raelin-540

Since he is about 120, I edited the army.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)

Last edited by GromBloodboy; June 23rd, 2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:07 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
These guys look awesome! You'll never be able to hold height advantage on them. They'll just switch you off of it. Or switch you off of a glyph. Marcus gives them 6 move, and with tough (even against specials!) + 2 defense they'll be a girly ranged pod sitting up on a hill's nightmare!
Love the cross faction synergies.

-insert signature here-
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:08 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Tough guys, and I love the extension of the movement power paradigm that started in D1. Chainfighters, Wyverns, and now warforged!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:09 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Now we really need to see heirloom. Anyone know how many points he is? 80?

Marcus-100
Heirloom-180
x3 Warforged Soliders-420
Raelin-500

If my calculations are correct, and the two sides in Jexik's BR were equal in points, Heirloom would be probably around 120.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units