Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old March 7th, 2012, 05:33 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Quote:
ME3. Great game. Only about 5 hours into the story. Mostly been playing multiplayer. If you're on PS3, PM me. Although I did get thrown in with a great group the other night. They were 3 friends and then me and we ended up beating like 4 missions and getting somewhere in the area of 120k XP for each and 19k credits.
Nice. I've had a couple good games in random too, but they're few and far between; I usually try and friend those people, but don't usually get a great response back. Too many people (at least in the demo) seem to want to run off and get as many personal kills as they can, instead of staying in 2-person fireteams, which seems to work best. I seem to be best at the support classes, like infiltrator and adept, since I'm not as good at the shooter aspect, but can micromanage my powers very well. However, I've been having a lot of fun as vanguard in multiplayer. Too bad you're not playing on pc, drumline.
I really went back and forth. I finally landed on PS3 because I had my character where I wanted him. If it was on steam I would pick it up on a steam sale, but I doubt Origins will let it plummet in price anytime soon. I do own 1 and 2 on PC.

I'm on the xbox. I don't own the game yet though I ordered the collector's edition, hopefully it will be here by friday. If not, my perfect Mass Effect 2 playthrough is still 2-3 missions from completion. Hopefully I beat that just as 3 gets shipped from Amazon.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 8th, 2012, 09:37 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Loving ME3 so far. Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival feel absolutely pivotal to the story though, and I'd hate to be playing having passed those up. Game has a nice challenge to it from what I've seen and I'm really looking forward to seeing where the story goes.
Old March 11th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Been loving ME3 so far as well. Some sad parts so far too, especially one that was really moving.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:20 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

I wish it was Halo CE, or Halo 2, or Halo 3, or Halo 3 ODST, or Halo Wars, or Reach, or Halo CE AE.
But I don't have X-box.

Does this qualify as spam?
Old March 12th, 2012, 01:32 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been playing ME3 hard core, but I've only played the Campaign for about 4 hours.

Spending almost all of my time on the Multiplayer. Love it. Unlocked all the classes except the Turian Soldier and Turian Sent.
Old March 12th, 2012, 06:28 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Finally got a hold of Batman: Arkham City. Great game. Love detective mode and the fighting. I've only just started so I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 12th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have you not played Arkham Asylum? If so, you really, reallly, need to play it first.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 12th, 2012, 07:05 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I got the Third Age: Total War mod for Medieval 2: Total War last night/this morning. Now to test it out.
Is that the Lord of the Rings one?
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Got Old Republic last night. Have a level 10 bounty hunter and a level 8 smuggler. I like the bounty hunter questline more, but my friend who got me to join plays a Jedi, so I guess a jerk smuggler is the next best option.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:38 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I got the Third Age: Total War mod for Medieval 2: Total War last night/this morning. Now to test it out.
Is that the Lord of the Rings one?
Yes. I'm having a lot of fun with it. The Orcs of the Misty Mountains are pretty awesome.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 12th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Got Old Republic last night. Have a level 10 bounty hunter and a level 8 smuggler. I like the bounty hunter questline more, but my friend who got me to join plays a Jedi, so I guess a jerk smuggler is the next best option.
What server? Btw, Imperial Agent Storyline rocks as does Jedi Knight. Those are the only two I can speak for.

Old March 14th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Dr Feelgood

Finished Mass Effect 3 - Easily 99.99% the best sequel and trilogy game ever. However, that last 0.01% has left me conflicted as no game ever has. It comes out of nowhere, and is so different than anything I had in my had. Literally the last 5 minutes of the game.

Well, absolutely loved the other 35 hours without reservation. Not how I would have ended the series though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games