Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 9th, 2019, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Robot Workshop

I'd be leery of pushing too far into the huge horde of killer robots angle. Any 'bonding' style power should be flexible enough to allow for that kind of 'draft 8 as an army' game play but also allow for someone to draft 1 with another Android hero that is not a Terminator as part of a wider army build. That is why I grabbed the move or attack with 2 Android's power from HoSS. We can easily rework it into a different named power with different mechanics, but that is the general idea direction I was going for. A future Skynet card that allowed for more Horde tactics makes sense.

I could see flexing Termination Programing to also impact any of the uncommon ones you draft into the same army, that's a pretty good idea. So one hunter could lead some of the more generic skinless ones as part of a termination mission.
Old October 10th, 2019, 08:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A future SKYNET computer system or something sounds like a really cool idea! I love the repair idea and the "they all shut down if it's destroyed" idea.

I could see Termination Programming being added to the Uncommon card and existing on each of the three cards. I would resist that "all" language because of how it would stack across the powers. Each card should choose its own target and move with its own target. I think that's thematic enough. If they want the same targets, that's OK too.

I personally like the move or attack with 2 version. It's nice and tactical. These guys should feel relentless and tough, but shouldn't feel like an overwhleming force against superheroes. Especially not the uncommon ones.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 10th, 2019, 02:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

As I see it the Exo-Skeleton ones are an earlier model that is simpler and cheaper (in terms of material needs) to produce and so it's produced in large numbers, then used as fairly straight forward shock troops for Skynet. We usually see them moving around in numbers (10+) and doing more trivial tasks like prisoner transfer or security sweeps. I've often wondered if they shouldn't be called T-700's or something.

The T-800's we meet in T1 are the next evolution up, packed full of more sophisticated programming/targeting/hardware/software and of course the extra layer of fake skin (which could serve as an extra layer of protection vs. bullets/damage since it could be some kind of advanced rubber that just looks like skin). They are produced in smaller numbers (100's vs. 1000's) and sent on more difficult individual missions for Skynet that require a higher degree of independence. As such they should be slightly harder to take down (tough/4 life for the uncommons vs. unstoppable resilience/5 life on the UH) and have a more specific task based special power (Infiltration/Termination/Protection). The uncommon ones then shouldn't have a specific task based power, but rather a 'group think' type of mechanism (ie. synchronized assault) that allows them to function more as a generic threat in larger numbers.

One of the T-800's is still loyal to Skynet and actively hunting a target in the past, while one has been captured and reprogrammed to help the human's fight back against Skynet. That's generally how we got to where we are now with the 3 design approach. I tried to make one design that could serve two or even 3 roles but it proved to difficult too capture everything on just one card worth of 3-4 powers.

Last edited by Yodaking; October 10th, 2019 at 03:11 PM.
Old October 10th, 2019, 02:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
As I see it the Exo-Skeleton ones are an earlier model that is simpler and cheaper (in terms of material needs) to produce and so it's produced in large numbers, then used as fairly straight forward shock troops for Skynet. We usually see them moving around in numbers (10+) and doing more trivial tasks like prisoner transfer or security sweeps. I've often wondered if they shouldn't be called T-700's or something.
I believe it's the T-90.
https://terminator.fandom.com/wiki/T-90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha. I’m good with that take, YK.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 10th, 2019, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Good to know, thanks! T-90 is a weird choice for a designation, that generally means they made 710 or 71 (if they jump up 10 every model instead of 1) other models that before they got to the T-800. The liquid metal model in T2 was a T-1000, so either 200, 20 or 2 models of evolution beyond the T-800. Of course they may just not use the number designation in that way, but a computer mind like Skynet you would think would be pretty orderly and generic in it's naming designations.
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:21 PM

It could be counting the number of revisions, not all of which might result in a mass produced model.

Old October 10th, 2019, 03:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, so their are 71 different upgrades added to the T-90 that turns it into a T-800, and 20 different upgrades added to the T-800 that turns it into a T-1000 (one of which is the liquid metal upgrade). That works for me.
Old June 8th, 2020, 12:30 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So for the shock troops or HHKUs (Humanoid Hunter Killer Units), these may serve as better figures for them, (heroclix for Brainiac):
https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...eroclix/132707

https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...eroclix/293303

Just need to glue on a gun or something and dot the eyes with red. Not perfect, but I see them as better than having lego people hands (nice find tho).

Last edited by Splash; June 8th, 2020 at 12:34 PM. Reason: links
Old June 8th, 2020, 12:48 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This could be good for the T2 Terminator

If no one can figure out how it was done. The seller on ebay is kkl1984. They also had a really good Sarah Connor figure I was going to buy, but it just sold. If anyone knows them it'd be worth asking about what figures were used for the mods.

Last edited by Splash; June 8th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old June 8th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think we've talked about using that Brainiac before.

That mod is cool-looking, but we try to limit complexity on any mods we use. I'm not sure exactly what went into that one, but just eyeballing the thing, it looks like it might have been done by someone more than halfway competent. We try to keep C3G accessible for people whose modding skill is more at the "Ronin" level.
Old June 8th, 2020, 05:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

It's just a repainted Colossus with a gun added. Looks like it wouldn't be TERRIBLY complex, but I don't know where the gun came from. It's a tougher paint job than usual with the skin, but it's pretty sweet,

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy