Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old November 17th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Legends of Scape (RPG)

Here are the Gemstones in card form:

Old November 18th, 2011, 06:27 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I noticed that you don't have a Knight Class, so here is my idea.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, here is a weapon for magic users:

Hope you enjoy .
Old November 19th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I noticed that you don't have a Knight Class, so here is my idea.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, here is a weapon for magic users:

Hope you enjoy .
Gemstones
I like the gemstone items--they came out really well. They make nice magic items for the players to find.

Knight
For the Knight class, at first I was concerned about giving them a Defense bonus. Knights can wear armor, which already adds to their Defense. A first level human Knight with Chain Mail armor (+2 Defense) and a Shield (+1 Defense) would have a Defense of 6. That is without your gemstone bonus. By level 3, with Plate Mail, they would have a Defense of 8. But then I realized that their high Defense would be balanced by their 2 Attack at first level (with a Long Sword).

I'd still think that +1 Attack and +1 Defense would be better. Give them a little more power with an added defense.

If you playtest a Knight with +2 Defense, let me know how it goes. Especially let me know if the Knight seemed more/less powerful compared to the other classes.

Wand
For a Harry Potter type magical dual, your Wand weapon seems like a good idea. But it should be expensive. After all, a crossbow has the same +1 Attack and a shorter Range of 5 and it's a two-handed weapon. Your Wand has more Range and is a one-handed weapon (although a wizard cannot use a shield, so it might not make much difference). A wizard should have to choose between buying spells and buying a fancy wand.

Keep adding your ideas. The more ideas for Legends of Scape, the more everyone has to choose from.
Old November 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I may try using these rules in Lego Heroica. If I do, I'll post how it goes.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 23rd, 2012, 02:11 PM

Dragon_Master Woo who?

So, after finding this thread, I've been talking to some of my friends and I will hopefully be starting a LoS group. Looking for more scenarios as we will blow through some of these pretty quickly. I also created two characters to playtest a little on my own before we first meet.

Lvl 1 Dragonborn Monk (hard style)
L: 2
M: 6
A: 2
D: 1
I: -1
Relentless Dragon style
Skills:
Double Attack
Dragonbreath
Items:
Crossbow and Bolts
Katana (two-handed)
Backpack
Skill points: 1
Gp: 55
Figure: Rhogar Dragonspine

Lvl 1 Elven Wizard (Evocation, Healing, Protection)
L: 1
A: 1
D: 3
I: +3
5 spell points
Longsword
Blank Spellbook
Backpack
30 torches
Magic Missiles
Healing 1
Defense Aura 1
Figure: Emiroon

Check out my customs here!
Check out my trades here!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 04:03 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Master View Post
So, after finding this thread, I've been talking to some of my friends and I will hopefully be starting a LoS group. Looking for more scenarios as we will blow through some of these pretty quickly. I also created two characters to playtest a little on my own before we first meet.

Lvl 1 Dragonborn Monk (hard style)
L: 2
A: 2
D: 1
I: -1
Relentless Dragon style
Skills:
Double Attack
Dragonbreath
Items:
Crossbow and Bolts
Katana (two-handed)
Backpack
Skill points: 1
Gp: 55
Figure: Rhogar Dragonspine

Lvl 1 Elven Wizard (Evocation, Healing, Protection)
L: 1
A: 1
D: 3
I: +3
5 spell points
Longsword
Blank Spellbook
Backpack
30 torches
Magic Missiles
Healing 1
Defense Aura 1
Figure: Emiroon
I'm glad you're interested. My boys tried it with me, but they're still young and prefer regular battles (or they just use the figures and make up their own battles.)

I'd be happy to suggest some scenarios for you--I started thinking of a bunch when I first started LoS. I'll try to dig up my list of scenario ideas and post them on here. A lot will depend on what figures you have.

Let me know how the battles go.
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:27 AM

Dragon_Master Woo who?

So, the first battle was difficult, but the heroes finished off a good sized marro horde:
2x nagrubs
2x drudge
2x stingers
1x grok
1x dividers
1x hive

5 heroes participated in the battle, but another one or two would have been helpful, so I have created two more to add to the mix. It was sort of an intro battle, no real story behind it.

Next battle will see them starting an orc based campaign.

Check out my customs here!
Check out my trades here!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I came here after reading on the front page you remove bonding powers from figures in this play variant.
I would like to propose an alternative: Instead of taking turns with bonding, give the affected figures bonuses to initiative.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I came here after reading on the front page you remove bonding powers from figures in this play variant.
I would like to propose an alternative: Instead of taking turns with bonding, give the affected figures bonuses to initiative.
That would work well. I wanted a more natural type of battle, but I didn't know what to do with bonding.

I'll have to think about this a little, since there are "you may first take a turn with" bondings and "after taking a turn with" bondings. For the different situations, it will have to state clearly who gets an initiative boost.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Or what about:
Blade Gruts:After rolling initiative for a Blade Grut and instead of rolling initiative for an Orc Champion you control, you may count that Orc Champion's initiative as what you rolled for the Blade Grut + 1. ~
And for the powers that say "After taking a turn with this, take a turn with that": After rolling initiative for "This" and instead of rolling initiative for "That", you may count "That's" initiative as what you rolled for "This" - 1.~

You might need to clean up the phrasing or adjust it to your tastes, but that's an idea.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 17th, 2014, 10:20 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Are you still adding stuff to this thread?
Old November 17th, 2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Are you still adding stuff to this thread?
I haven't worked on this in a while. I really like how the mechanics work, and the games I played with it were fun, but my sons prefer video games now over Heroscape stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions