Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 28th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Factions/Groupings

Btw, wikipedia is great for reference for threads like this ... I'm sure they have one of these for Marvel too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2010, 03:30 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree that a Telepath army needs to be added as there is already another Telepath in the works for release and there are more still to be done.
Old August 28th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

All right, I think I have made all the changes suggested above. For now I'm keeping things open (just using parentheses to mark units that are not always/classically associated with certain groups).

There are certainly other possible groupings. Let me know what else you'd like to see. I'll try to keep this up to date and useful.

When the first post gets too long (as I expect it will), I move things to the second post. (As I said above, I expect to have the first post be true factions, i.e. with in-game synergy, and the second post to be teams/associations, etc. that are more thematic than part of the game as you play.)

Thank you, so much, to everyone that jumped in and helped. I think we are building something really useful here. Much appreciated.
Old August 28th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I've added Factions and Buds into the OP, marked in distinct colors and font styles, with relevant powers and types marked in the lists. Also did spoilers throughout. Enjoy!
Old August 28th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Since you have Valiants, would it hurt to put in Disciplined? The Sacred Band aren't nearly as big as the 4th Mass, but, personally, I prefer them.

That list is Colossus and... huh. I'm pretty sure it's just Colossus. Nevermind the Disciplined, then.

You guys gotta work on that, though.
Old August 28th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great!

Plastic Man shouldn´t be in parentheses in the JLA group. He´s a proper member.
Old August 28th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Adrian Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Since you have Valiants, would it hurt to put in Disciplined? The Sacred Band aren't nearly as big as the 4th Mass, but, personally, I prefer them.

That list is Colossus and... huh. I'm pretty sure it's just Colossus. Nevermind the Disciplined, then.

You guys gotta work on that, though.
Yeah, I played with that--then realized the same thing you did.

I may add Relentless (there are quite a few), but I'm honestly hoping someone else does a cool computer program/spreadsheet or something for things like that. The Valiant entry may disappear, but since I often to add 4th Mass into my games (mostly for Cap, but others as well), I added it on.

@DW1970: I didn't see him on any of the official/core lists that I looked at online (just a couple), and my own experience (deeply limited, I'll admit) is that he is a fringe member. Anyhow, if you really think he belongs there as a full member, I'll happily take off the parentheses. Let me know.

Again, thanks to everyone helping on this. I think it's shaping up as a real resource. Much appreciated!
Old August 28th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
I'd like to see Catwoman listed in the Criminals/Crimelords faction. While she's doesn't fit into the mob/gang theme you sort of have going there, she's most often portrayed as a cat burglar. She is a criminal (at least as much as the Riddler is).

I aslo agree with the posts about moving Deadpool*, Bob, and Poison Ivy up with the rest of the crazies.

*Though is Deadpool really crazy? It was my understanding he was just aware that he's a character in a comic book . . . .
For now she isn't part of the Criminal faction, but if I find the right crimelord, master mind, or criminal to pull in Thieves, I will remedy her current lack of membership.
Old August 28th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess it comes down to personal judgment and taste, who´s proper JLA´ers or not, but in my oppinion, anyone who´s been on the team for a long time in any ongoing series, deserves to be on the list. And Plastic Man was part of the team in the Grant Morrison revival from the mid 90´s...
Old August 28th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I may add Relentless (there are quite a few), but I'm honestly hoping someone else does a cool computer program/spreadsheet or something for things like that.
Here's a start: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=31436

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 28th, 2010, 10:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
I'd like to see Catwoman listed in the Criminals/Crimelords faction. While she's doesn't fit into the mob/gang theme you sort of have going there, she's most often portrayed as a cat burglar. She is a criminal (at least as much as the Riddler is).

I aslo agree with the posts about moving Deadpool*, Bob, and Poison Ivy up with the rest of the crazies.

*Though is Deadpool really crazy? It was my understanding he was just aware that he's a character in a comic book . . . .
For now she isn't part of the Criminal faction, but if I find the right crimelord, master mind, or criminal to pull in Thieves, I will remedy her current lack of membership.
...I've got it, if only I could get my design pass...

(Okay, I promise I'll stop whining now... )
Old August 28th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I may add Relentless (there are quite a few), but I'm honestly hoping someone else does a cool computer program/spreadsheet or something for things like that.
Here's a start: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=31436
Yep - I was thinking of exactly this!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy