Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old November 7th, 2009, 06:27 PM

sniperviper Woo who?
Kelda healing herself

I was wondering, can Kelda heal herself? I didn't know what Kelda can do until my bother kept healing Kelda with herself but the ability says hero adjacent to her. Am I right or wrong?

Click my dragon(s)/egg(s).
Old November 7th, 2009, 06:48 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Kelda healing herself

Kelda cannot heal herself--the card sas any figure adjacent to her, so you are 100% correct.

When in doubt, always use the literal wording of the cards. Don't ever take any extra leeway with the wording, because nine times out of ten, the actual rules don't, either.

Way to stick it to your brother.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:03 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper View Post
I was wondering, can Kelda heal herself? I didn't know what Kelda can do until my bother kept healing Kelda with herself but the ability says hero adjacent to her. Am I right or wrong?
I'm glad you asked the question. I've been wondering about it myself, but you know, you could have asked that question in the "General" forums without clogging up the other forums with a thread that only requires one reply. Just saying.

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. No, she cannot.

2. Please post in the Book of Kelda.

3. If you were to read the front page of the Book of Kelda, it has your clarification already there.

Happy posting.
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:22 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1 Corinthians 4:6 - For your good, that in our case you may learn the rule: “Do not go beyond the things that are written...

Or, as posted elsewhere on this site: "Do what the Cards say not what they do not."
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post

1 Corinthians 4:6 - For your good, that in our case you may learn the rule: “Do not go beyond the things that are written...

Or, as posted elsewhere on this site: "Do what the Cards say not what they do not."
Common Sense 1:1 AliasQTip knows what he's talkin' about! Listen to him!
Old November 7th, 2009, 08:14 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

I forgot that the New Testament was written to clarify Heroscape rles. xD

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old November 7th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
Quote:

Self-explanatory:
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 7th, 2009, 08:18 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
Quote:

I found that little gem during my Bible study. I thought it would apply so well here.
Old November 7th, 2009, 08:22 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

No.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 7th, 2009, 09:39 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
No.

Old November 7th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper View Post
I was wondering, can Kelda heal herself?
You're probably thinking of Keldaverine. The feisty, little, claw-popping, self-healing mutant Valkyrie from Canada. She's the best at what she does, but what she does isn't nice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's