Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 18th, 2009, 05:46 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
National Ohioscape Day Results and Reports

This thread includes all the results from National Ohioscpe Day, pictures from the event, and battle reports from the players. My son slept for nearly 8 hours last night (which is awesome), which is why I'm up, fully rested, at 5 AM to type this all up.

First off, I'd like to thank everyone that helped make this tourney possible. That includes WotC and R˙chean, Grungebob, truth, etc. for helping out with the great prize support, Greg at All-American Cards and Comics for providing the venue, southwest ninja, Chip Dip, No, David, No and Darkness1717 for helping out with terrain, phantazm21zero and Mechabeast for helping me set up maps the night before, and all the players that attended. It was a great event!

A quick recap - the tourney was 535 point armies with 24 hex starting zones using Partial Scoring. The results were:

1. Brad 5-0

Nilfheim
4th Mass x5

2. MattserTruckRally 4-1

Grimnak
Nerak
Raelin
Heavy Gruts x4

3. phantazm21zero 4-1

Q9
Laglor
Krav Maga Agents
Deathreavers x3
Marcu

4. ManTrainChooChoo 4-1

Airborne Elite
Krav Maga Agents
Raelin
Kaemon Awa
Deathreavers x3

5. Brownsfan82 4-1

Taelord
4th Mass x5

6. weesel99

Major Q10
Raelin
Marro Dividers x6

7. Time Limit Tony 4-1

Cyprien
Sonya
Shades of Bleakwoode
Marro Stingers x4

8. killercactus 3-2

Marro Hive
Raelin
Marro Stingers x2
Marro Dividers x3
Dumutef Guard

9. southwest ninja 3-2

Q9
Raelin
Marro Stingers x3
Ne-Gok-Sa

10. No, David, No 3-2

Minions of Utgar x4
Atlaga

11. Nathan 3-2

Ulginesh
Emirroon
Jorhdawn
Chardris
Arkmer
Kyntela
Theracus

12. Heath 3-2

Cyprien
Sonya
Zetacron
Omnicron Snipers
Krav Maga Agents
Marro Warriors
Marcu
Isamu

13. jacob_j_p 3-2

Airborne Elite
Kaemon Awa
Marro Stingers x5

14. Nirek 3-2

Marcus
Romans x2
10th Regiment x2
Zelrig

15. Darkness1717 3-2

Cyprien
Sonya
Krav
Raelin
Skahen
Eldgrim

16. kafkaesque 3-2

Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Grok Riders x2
Marro Warriors
Theracus
Eldgrim
Isamu

17. Steve Malynn 3-2

Krav Maga Agents
Raelin
Q9
Nakita Agents
Me-Burq-Sa

18. Jason Rebraca 2-3

Nilfheim
Krug
Me-Burq-Sa
Zombies x3

19. cough drops 2-3

Spartacus
Crixus
Capuan Gladiators x3
Guilty McCreech

20. hangred 2-3

Cyprien
Microcorp Agents x3
Repulsors x2

21. Fedex Worker 2-3

Migol Ironwill
Axegrinders x3
Braxas

22. Moxilla 2-3

Migol
Axegrinders x3
Stingers x3
Guilty

23. Scorpion5 2-3

Gilbert
Knights x2
Nilfheim
4th Mass x2
Marrden Nagrubs

24. David 2-3

Q9
Airborne Elite
Roman Archer
Sgt. Drake SotM
Marcu

25. OH-Mega 2-3

Braxas
Krav Maga Agents
10th Regiment x3

26. Robert 2-3

Marcus
Romans x3
10th Regiment x2
Ne-Gok-Sa
Sonya

27. Chip Dip 2-3

Marcus
Romans x3
Zelrig
Obsidian Guards

28. Eric 1-4

Wo-Sa-Ga
Raelin
Zetacron
Krav Maga
James Murphy
Marrden Nagrubs
Tarn Viking Warriors

29. lefton4ya 1-4

Q9
Raelin
Crixus
Marro Stingers x3

30. Sarah 1-4

Atlaga
Sentinels x2
Protectors x2

31. The Whisper 1-4

Krug
Mimring
Swog Rider x4
Arrow Gruts x4

32. DangerousGames 1-4

Nilfheim
Arkmer
Atlaga
Krav Maga Agents
Laglor

33. Rob 1-4

Major Q10
Krav Maga Agents
Marro Stingers x2
Deadeye Dan
Guilty
Johnny Shotgun
Isamu

34. Jean 0-5

Krug
Krav Maga Agents
Zetacron
Zettian Guards
Warden 816
Arrow Gruts
Guilty McCreech
Dumutef Guard

Here's some pics from the event:

The best way to prepare for a Scape tournament is with a hearty breakfast. Us Mahoning Valley players have adopted Bob Evans as a tradition. Apparently to win a tournament, you need to eat a HUGE breakfast. I taunted Brad, saying he could never eat all of this:

I was wrong.

Oh, and by the way - if you're about to have a baby, you probably shouldn't be riding a motorcycle to the hospital (in case you can't read the sign, it says "reserved parking for expectant mothers):

OK - to the event! Here's the Mahoning Valley crew - from left to right: Brad, killercactus, Martini (aka Time Limit Tony) and phantazm21zero. This quartet all placed in the Top 8 (with me bringing up the rear) and went 16-4 on the day. Woo-hoo!

I took a picture of our awesome prize table, but I can't find it on my phone right now. I'll upload it when I find it, but here's The Whisper (yellow) and Scorpion5 (right) signing up and gearing up to play. phantazm is just hanging out in the back, stalking his prey.

Here's weesel99 concentrating hard on his dice before making a critical roll. MattserTruckRally is seated next to him, having already decimated his opponent under his sheer awesomeness. Also seen here are Raudulfr Shieldcrusher's awesome trading card size custom Army Cards, used by Robert:

Here's a picture of Heath and Josh making sharing final thoughts about the tourney. I would apologize for the quality of this picture but...

I came to find out that I don't think it was my I-Phone's fault - Josh is just blurry. Maybe he's related to Bigfoot... :

Here's Time Limit Tony (patent pending) in a game with Mike Acquavita, which probably went to the time limit. Tony is apparently pointing at something he hopes to kill with his next roll. His gatorade matches his shirt - probably not an accident:

jacob_j_p and Robert had a very close match here. I believe jacob won this one by 12 points:

Here's Fareed (Moxilla) finishing up a game vs. Steve Malynn (Darkness1717's Dad), who was my first round opponent and handed me a sound beating. Both of these guys helped me immensely during the tournament. Steve helped out by collecting up score sheets while I was still playing (my Hive and Dividers were drawing out games thanks to their bunny tendencies), and Fareed helped out a lot with the teardown of the maps. Thanks, guys! hangred (burgendy on the left) is also seen here in the background, considering his next move. He and I also shared a very close game where I edged him on points again thanks to some bunny-like reproduction.

Here's David (lefton4ya - on the left incidentally) in a matchup with cough drops. David doesn't look too thrilled about this move coming up :facepalm: :

But, when the dust settled and the smoke cleared, Brad was standing atop the Ohio NHSD world with his spoils. It should be noted here that the final match was Nilfheim + 4th Mass vs. Taelord + 4th Mass, proving once again how strong the Mass really are, even if their army isn't all Valiant (though Brad's was most of the time, as he played Nilfheim early). Brad's showcase included an RotV Master Set, a Road to the Forgotten Forest set, an awesome dice tower and a $25 Gift Certificate to HouseMouseGames.com. Congrats, Brad!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; October 19th, 2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old October 18th, 2009, 07:09 AM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: National Ohioscape Day Results and Reports

Here's my battle report for the day. I knew there were a lot of strong armies that could be played at this total (the strongest of which I gave Brad to play, who won the tournament), but I wanted something easy on the Order Markers since I was running the show, and also felt like playing an under-used unit. I put up a vote here on Heroscapers, and this army won the poll:

Marro Hive - 160
Raelin - 240
Marro Stingers x2 - 360
Marro Dividers x3 - 510
Dumutef Guard - 535

The strategy here is that Raelin gives a great benefit to the Hive, which has high life and low defense, and can also be utilized by the Marro squads. My plan was to activate the Dividers with the hive, setting up a screen to stop players getting to the Hive, and also for the Stingers to shoot over. I liked being able to activate either squad depending on the situation, and also like to be able to disengage Marro, knowing that if they died, they had a good shot at returning to the board. This is especially advantageous if all of one particular squad are alive, as the rebirthing abilities don't do much when no Marro are dead. I knew I'd struggle against long-ranged figures (like, 8+), and Cyprien. I faced both of them on the day.

With the Wound glyph showing up on quite a few maps, I wanted to replace the Dumutef with Marcu. However, my Marcu hid from me yesterday morning, and I couldn't find him. I stuck with the Dumutef, and this really bit me in one game in particular.

Round 1 - Steve Malynn (Darkness1717's dad) (Q9, Raelin, Krav, Nakitas, Me-Burq-Sa) on Bring Your Boots.

I thought this map was OK for me, even though the swamp water in my starting zone made placement of the hive difficult. Steve started out by activating MBS and Raelin, while I sent out Stingers to deal with MBS. I deviated from my plan of a Divider screen, and I paid for it. I killed MBS, but Steve's agents followed soon thereafter and, along with Q9, shot the Stingers down. I rolled very poor defense dice this game, and Steve's dice were hot (which I deserved - I've played Steve multiple times in tournies past, usually with me ending up on the hot side of the dice). Even though my dice were bad, I made a game out of this. I got a timely juice of the Stingers and killed Q9 at the right moment, and had taken out one agent from each squad. However, as the Agents advanced on the Hive, I knew I had to kill them now. They were in Raelin's aura, so I went for the juice - 1. That killed my morale and my Hive. Steve mopped up after that.

Loss, 0-1, 316 points (I think he had Raelin and some Agents left).

Round 2 - DangerousGames (Nilfheim, Atlaga, Arkmer, Krav Maga, Laglor) on Invasion.

I was happy to play a game against Chris, who I just learned a couple of weeks ago was a classmate of mine in high school. This was his first tournament, and hopefully not his last. He brought an awesome custom card holder as a tourney prize, and gave me an Utgar windor sticker!

Invasion wasn't too bad for me either, though the LOS blockers had be a bit concerned about my Hive activations. I thought the road would help me get to his shooters before he could attack the Hive, and I was correct. I stuck to my plan this time, getting my Dividers out early with Raelin's protection. Chris mobilized the Krav and Laglor first, which is what I was afraid of. However, my dividers used the road well and made it to the Agents to take them down. Laglor did some work with the Auto-Loader, but was felled mostly by my juiced Stingers. The Hive worked well this game to rebirth any Stingers I lost. Nilfheim came out next, but my steroid-taking Stingers killed him very quickly before he could do much damage. Atlaga flew in and tried Witherwood on Raelin, which failed, and was shot down. Arkmer followed, and my Hive army had a win. This was a pretty good matchup for me, as the Stingers really like shooting at short-ranged heroes, and my dice made up for the last game.

Win, 1-1, 851 Points

Round 3 - Nirek (Marcus, Romans x2, 10th x2, Zelrig) on Marr Highway

Ick - Marr Highway. This map is so long that my Hive Mind activation didn't even reach halfway across the map. Knowing this, I resolved to play the game very methodically, using a slow-roll of Dividers with Raelin and, at least initially, sending one Stinger at a time out of the Hive sight to shoot a soldier, knowing I could rebirth it if it died and send it back down the road. Mike used the slow roll too, so I did just that. I set up a strong perimter with Dividers, moved Raelin a second time (now confident I could hold him away from the Hive), and sent out one Stinger at a time to kill a 10th Regiment soldier, so I could avoid WTF on my units. This worked very well - my lone Stinger would die, the Hive would rebirth it, and it would charge back down the road. My Dividers also did quite a bt of Dividing this game, which worked well to clog up the middle of the map. When Mike could see I was winning the battle for the middle of Marr Highway, he brought Zelrig is for reinforcements. I attacked him viciously with the Stingers before Zelrig threw down his disciplined nature for reckless abandon. He took some leaving engagement attacks and charged the Hive, dealing a couple of wounds. However, my Stingers were in pursuit and re-engaged him. With some strong attacks, the dragon fell. Marcus Decimus Gallus was the last surviving soldier, but he too couldn't stand up to the ferocity of the Marro. A good game nonetheless.

Win, 2-1, 1386 Points

Round 4 - hangred (Cyprien, Microcorp Agents x3, Repulsors x2) on Ice Blossom.

When I looked at Ice Blossom, I thought this would probably be the first time my Hive sight lines were really challenged. The glaciers and trees on this map make it tough to see around. He also had Cyprien, and I feared a rush at my Hive. Plus, his agents were range 7 and would always have height shooting down on the Hive.

hangred's army was well conceived, using the Repulsors to help Cyprien against Soulborgs, though they didn't do much against my Marro. I flew Raelin out to a high point that was still within 4 spaces of the Hive. hangred brought out his Agents first, and took some shots at my Dividers while I was establishing a perimeter. We traded a couple of agents for dividers (which I liked) until be flew Cyprien out. The vampire got dangerously close to my starting zone, and killed Raelin with a natural 20. I feared an onslaught on the Hive, so I activated the Stingers and juiced - 4. Crap - though I did rebirth him. Cyprien was content to attack some Marro, so I activated the Stingers and juiced again - 4. Crap - though I did rebirth him.... I eventually did get some shots on Cyprien - doing one wound. hangred feared my powerful ranged attackers and pulled Cyprien back. I breated a huge sigh of relief as my Order Markers and reproduction were safe again. He re-mobilized the agents, and I re-mobilized my Dividers. However, my Dividers lost this battle, and the Agents found ways to get elevated shots at the Hive. With 4 wounds on the Hive, and my Dividers too far away to tie down his three agents, he took his shots at the Hive......

....and had just a horrible, horrible round of dice. He managed only one wound, and my Hive survived. This huge stroke of luck allowed me to rebirth another Stinger and take down his remaining agents.

With the time limit approaching, we were very close on points. He started using Cyprien again to regain life (which hurt my score doubly thanks to partial scoring and his life regeneration). However, I was able to hit a successful divide and rebirth another Stinger, which hurt his doubly. In the end, my Stingers finally succeeded a juice and killed Cyprien, which gave me the win by 55 points. What a game.

Win, 3-1 - 1821 Points

Round 5 - ManTrainChooChoo (AE, Krav, Kaemon, Raelin, Rats x3) on Ticalla Sunrise.

Ugh. I didn't really mind the Deathreavers too much, but I did mind the AE, the high ground in range of my starting zone, and the glyphs - Unaliva and Wannok - ouch. I probably should've activated the Dividers twice early to secure Wannok, but I opted to move Raelin out. His Deathreavers took both glyphs and I never got them off - bad. I failed a Stinger Drain early on a turn which I could've attacked a Krav from melee, which gave him some strong positioning and saved his agent. I took a lot of leaving engagement attacks, but I don't regret any of them. The ones that were successful paid dividends for me with the death of a couple of Krav, but his AE parachuted in to the rescue, and rolled a 20 for initiative.

Four attacks of 5 hurts really bad.

I did kill one of them off the bat with a Stinger, and had two Dividers break engagement to try and tie them down / kill them, but they both died. After that, Ben decided to kill the hive, which he did in one round. However, it should be noted that I'd given the Hive 2 wounds from Wannok by now (as well as lost 2 Marro), and he only did 4 wounds to kill it. Had I had Marcu this game, I might've been in much better shape. That's a big "might've" though.

Almost as an afterthought to this game, my Dividers were full-fledged rabbits. I rolled Cell Divide like an absolute champion, but it still didn't matter. ManTrain probably killed 20 Dividers this game, along with the rest of my army to even his record against me at 2-2. Oh well - at least I didn't have to play weesel99.

Loss, 3-2, 2207 Points.

I finished in 8th Place at the top of the 3-2's with my high point total. I thought that was very respectable for the Hive, considering the competition at this tourney. Congrats to Brad again for going 5-0 in a very tough field.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; October 19th, 2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old October 18th, 2009, 02:26 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

I took a picture of our awesome prize table, but I can't find it on my phone right now. I'll upload it when I find it, but here's Fedex Worker (yellow) and Scorpion5 (right) signing up and gearing up to play. phantazm is just hanging out in the back, stalking his prey.
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not Fedex worker... (ME) that likes Brownfans cousin or something...
Old October 18th, 2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Quote:

I took a picture of our awesome prize table, but I can't find it on my phone right now. I'll upload it when I find it, but here's Fedex Worker (yellow) and Scorpion5 (right) signing up and gearing up to play. phantazm is just hanging out in the back, stalking his prey.
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not Fedex worker... (ME) that likes Brownfans cousin or something...
Oops my bad. I'll fix that and clean up the names. That's actually the whisper in that pic. Thanks guys.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 18th, 2009, 02:31 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

I had Cyprian, Sonya, Skahen, Krav, Raelin(RotV) and Eldgrim.

Nathen was 4-1, he was insanely good with the Elf army.

KC, I made my dad the Ultimate army for him. He played like never before at that tourney.

Well, heres my battle Report,

Round #1-Chuck/Scorpian5(Nilfheim, Mass x2, Knights x1, Negrubs x1, Gilbert) on Turret Rocks.
I win initiative in the first round and send my Krav and Skahen out. I send two Krav up to a turret and one by the river with Skahen while chuck sends Gilberty and some Knights out ,with some 4th from Gilberts special. Gilbert and 3 4th try to get up to a turret while a knight goes for the attack glyph( on the small island) with a 4th and the rest of the knights go to the river. I get two Krav and Raelin on the bigger turret and gun down 7/8 4th and all the knights with my agents. Then Nilfy comes and chomps everyone, while I manage to do 2 wounds. He then sends Nilf out to my start zone and I send Cyprian after the dragon. Cyprian whiffs 4 times with chilling touch and attack. Nilf whiffs two attacks and Cyprian defends two shards and Eldgrim takes 2 wounds. Then Cyprian Rolls a 18 +2 and kills the Dragon, who had all his order markers and get a free turn. I fly Cyprian over to Gilbert and roll a 19 +2 and freeze Gilbert. Then its just clean up.

1-0 Round #2-No, David, No(Minions x4, Atlaga)

No, David, No moves his minions across to fast and slaughters everyone.

1-1 Round #3-Josh(Braxis, 10th, Krav) some ice stage.

I start out by moving my agents to a really close pillar of rock. He moves his agents. We both kill one of eachothers agent. Then I fly Cyprian over and slaughter his agents and he brings some 10th and deals 4 wounds to Cyprian. I then fly him behind some glaciers. He sends Braxis up and I kill some 10th. Braxis fails to acid breath my Krav 4 times and then kills 2. I Skahen and my krave deal 5 wounds to her. Then she flys aways and I send Cyprian who engages her, but of course whiffs on chilling touch, but I roll all 3 attack and josh whiffs. Dead Dragon. I then just have skahen finish the tenth. Somewhere in the game the Krav kill my Raelin.

2-1 Round #4-Jacob J_P_, I think(AE,Stingers, Kaemon)
I kill his airborn and only roll 3 defense the whole game while 3 of his stingers slaughter me.

2-2 Round #5-Unkown(Obsideon Guards, Marcus, Romans x3, Zelrig)
I get My Krav and Raelin up to a hill and just slaughter everyone with them.

I went 3-2 with 2100 points.
Old October 19th, 2009, 09:34 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

[quote=Darkness1717;938704]
I get My Krav and Raelin up to a hill and just slaughter everyone with them.[quote]

That was Jean Kress's son maybe Daniel? Anywho Darkness1717 were you that guy that REALLY wanted a master set?
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

[quote=Fedex worker;939894][quote=Darkness1717;938704]
I get My Krav and Raelin up to a hill and just slaughter everyone with them.
Quote:

That was Jean Kress's son maybe Daniel? Anywho Darkness1717 were you that guy that REALLY wanted a master set?
yeah, that was him.
Old October 20th, 2009, 09:44 AM

Darkness, your Round 5 opponent was Chip Dip, who really helped out by bringing and setting up 3 maps for the tourney.

Anyone feel like hosting a tournament Thanksgiving weekend? I know KCU said he'd be in town, so we'd get 4-5 players out of him. I doubt I can host another one - I need to give my wife a break between my hostings.

I still really want to play 10th, Elves, Mohicans, Protectors, and Zombies in tournaments, so we need to get more stuff going!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 18th, 2009, 04:03 PM

NathanWright is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
18. Jason Rebraca 2-3

[need army]
I played Jason in the first round, he had Nilfheim, Krug, Me-Burq-Sa, and Zombies x3.

Quote:
Nathen was 4-1
Nah, I was 3-2 with 2258 (535, 535, 535, 468, 185). I lost to Brad and Weesel99, though, so I'm not about to complain. :P

In my game with Brad, Nilfheim charged out and wrecked my poor little elves. He just kept up the pressure and I couldn't take him down quick enough. I had two wounded wizards left by the time Nilfheim finally died, and he easily cleaned up with 4th mass. I only got 185 points. :/

I thought I had a chance against Weesel99, but I took a few risks that didn't pay off and he managed to tie me down in melee with his dividers. It was downhill from there, but I took out everything but 4 dividers, so I still gained 468 points.

EDIT

Oh, and Mike Acquavita and Steve Hyland are slightly better known as Nirek and Kafkaesque, respectively.

Last edited by NathanWright; October 18th, 2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old October 18th, 2009, 04:38 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey,

Just to let you know, i'm Mike Acquavita, so if you feel like switching my name so it makes sense to everyone on the community that's cool. Had a blast playing! thanks again for setting all this up.

and you're right. Time Limit Tony did drive us to the time. And i would have beat him if i had just waited like he did!
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanWright View Post

Nah, I was 3-2 with 2258 (535, 535, 535, 468, 185). I lost to Brad and Weesel99, though, so I'm not about to complain. :P
My point total must've been higher then, since I said it was 2207 above and finished ahead of you. I did that report without looking at my tourney card, and my memory sucks. I'll check that out later when I'm at home. If I accidentally ranked myself ahead of you, I'll send you my huge D20 I got as a prize if you want

Next time I run a tournament, I'm definitely using full-card scoring and Strength of Schedule as the first tie-breaker. Nathan, I'm sure you would've had way better SoS than me, since I lost in Round 1. Brownsfan82 would've probably finished in 2nd Place as well if that were the case.

Anyway, I updated all of the names above that I had wrong the first time and added players nethandles in. For everyone that was new to our tournaments, I hope you had enough fun to want to come to more. We try to do something once a month or every other month - keep an eye on the Events forum!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 19th, 2009, 07:45 PM

NathanWright is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
My point total must've been higher then, since I said it was 2207 above and finished ahead of you. I did that report without looking at my tourney card, and my memory sucks. I'll check that out later when I'm at home. If I accidentally ranked myself ahead of you, I'll send you my huge D20 I got as a prize if you want
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember it being higher when you read the scores off at the prize table, so don't worry. Your D20 was legitimately won.

I had a great time, and I'll definitely keep an eye out for any future tournaments you guys run!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports