Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old January 9th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Red Tornado and Fin Fang Foom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Got it. Only two left.
PM me your info streaky.
How much are they? I might want them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:03 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Got it. Only two left.
PM me your info streaky.
How much are they? I might want them too.
They are $5 at Five Below.

@Tornado did you pick up extras besides what you'll send to Streaky? I didn't go to 5 Below today since you took care of it, but I can check the one near work tomorrow if there are more people wanting them.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 10th, 2020, 07:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nope. I can try to get that last one.
I do have the other set which is the same figures but repainted.
Old January 10th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Got it. PM me your info quozl.
Old March 31st, 2020, 10:53 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We've been looking at setting up some Helmsverse battles here in isolation, so I've created as many 1000 (ish) point armies as possible without re-using any figures. I hope these are useful.

1000 Point Armies

Fantastic Four
Mr. Fantastic 245
Invisible Woman 240
Human Torch 185
The Thing 300
TOTAL 970

X-Men
Cyclops 190
Wolverine 250
Storm 195
Nightcrawler 140
Beast 180
TOTAL 955

Avengers
Iron Man 240
Giant Man 190
Wasp 180
Thor 380
TOTAL 990

Defenders
Dr Strange 250
Hulk 370
Silver Surfer 320
TOTAL 940

Invaders (can trim Bucky or Toro)
Captain America 220
Bucky 80
The Torch 200
Toro 100
Namor 290
Union Jack 130
TOTAL 1020

West Coast Avengers
Hawkeye 180
War Machine 220
Wonder Man 270
Quicksilver 210
ESS Police (x1) 100
TOTAL 980

Justice League
Superman 390
Green Lantern 290
Green Arrow 160
Black Canary 140
TOTAL 980

All-Star Squadron
Wonder Woman 300
Liberty Belle 130
Plastic Man 175
Captain Marvel 350
TOTAL 955

Outsiders
Batman 180
Black Lightning 240
Thunder 200
Martian Manhunter 310
TOTAL 930

Brotherhood of Mutants
Magneto 280
Sabretooth 250
Juggernaut 280
Scarlet Witch 190
TOTAL 1000

Secret Society of Villains
Darkseid 370
Copperhead 145
Lex Luthor 220
Professor Zoom 255
TOTAL 990

Secret Society of Villains Returns
Black Adam 350
Solomon Grundy 280
Merlyn 170
Mister Freeze 210
TOTAL 1010

Heroes for Hire
Luke Cage 180
Black Knight 140
She-Hulk 230
Falcon 130
Spider-Man 160
Moon Knight 170
TOTAL 1010

Justice League 80s
Flash 260
Red Tornado 280
Hawkgirl 210
Vibe 185
TOTAL 935

BPRD
Hellboy 275
Abe Sapien 125
Liz Sherman 120
Roger 185
Lobster Johnson 120
Agents of SHIELD (x2) 140 (just pretend they're BPRD)
TOTAL 965

Fantastic Villains
Attuma 230
Psycho-Man 175
Super-Skrull 340
Skrull Warriors (x2) 200
TOTAL 945

Marvelous Villains
Red Skull 190
Doctor Octopus 165
Green Goblin 190
Venom 150
Abomination 320
TOTAL 1015

Destruction
Brainiac 330
Joker 175
Black Flash 230
Black Manta 150
Azrael 180
TOTAL 1065

Domination
Thanos 360
Ultron 370
Doctor Doom 245
TOTAL 975

Mystic Monsters
Rasputin 280
Fin Fang Foom 370
Wendigo 290
TOTAL 940

Street Fighters
Teenage Turtles 220
Deadpool 260
Shi 170
Robin 120
Daredevil 150
TOTAL 920
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

It's funny how little things draw connections. Before getting active on these boards, I'd never heard of Matt Helm (the character). After getting to know you in C3G and your unique personality, I grew a real appreciation for your love of the character and a small amount of recognition of the character. So the other day, I sit down to watch "Once upon a Time in Hollywood," and there is a mention of a movie in the movie. I look it up to see if the movie is real (no spoilers for the plot of OUTiH) and I find out not only is it real, but it stars Dean Martin and he did a whole series of movies where he plays the lead character - none other than Matt Helm! This made my day! Thanks for the info so I could enjoy that little connection, Matt!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 17th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Greetings from quarantine. The Matt Helm family has been locked down on Long Island but staying safe and luckily feeling good. I sure hope all the other heroscapers out there are doing well (especially thinking about the Gang of 4 as they live in the U.S. epicenter).

Hey @streaky2007 , how are things by you in the UK? I sure hope you've been keeping safe. I'm impressed and flattered by the number of armies you've composed with the HelmAverse cards. That's incredible and I may have to force my boys into utilizing your thematic list for match ups once in a while. Can I ask how the matches went? And good stories to share? Any feedback that might help us fix any mistakes?

@Spidey'tilIDie , I'm so glad that the Matt Helm reference helped you enjoy the mention while watching the movie. I have yet to see Tarrantino's latest but it's on my list. I cannot believe he referenced a Dean Martin Matt Helm movie. If you are ever going to watch one of those campy James Bond rip offs, go with the "Silencers" which was the best one if memory still serves me. I was a big fan of the Matt Helm movies as a kid but really fell in love much later in life when I decided to read the pulp novels. Donald Hamilton created the literary character and was the inspiration for my noir rants. I recommend the first book, "Death of a Citizen" if you want a quick fun read. Hamilton was no Fleming but he was entertaining in his own way.

Damn I've missed posting here. I haven't even had the time to lurk from the shadows. My job has had me working crazy hours lately and that's OK considering I'm not traveling right now and working 100% from home. No complaining from this guy considering how so many others have lost their employment recently. I just have to remember to take a few minutes and surf the old posts once in a while.

Meanwhile, the guys have been begging me to post their latest designs for new cards. We've had a few moments here and there to play test and finally have a handful of new supers ready to go. Today we spent some time cleaning up language and double checking some odd scenario loop holes on some of the unique characters. I am hoping to post a couple some time tonight though. Maybe some of you guys can help us vet out any mechanic problems.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's a new design from Lil'Helm and would need his signature on the card...
-------------------------------------------

DC

DOCTOR FATE

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SORCERER
RESOLUTE
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 6
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 6

HELMET OF NABU
While Doctor Fate is unengaged, all Special Powers on the Army Cards of all opponents' unique hero figures within 2 spaces of Doctor Fate are negated. If Doctor Fate is engaged to at least one unique hero, his Helmet of Nabu Special Power only affects opponents' unique hero figures engaged with Doctor Fate.

SPELL OF PUNISHMENT
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Doctor Fate’s movement, ignore elevations. Doctor Fate may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Doctor Fate starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Captain Underpants

Here's a new design from Helm Jr. and would need his signature on the card...
---------------------------------------------

MARVEL

MYSTERIO

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ILLUSIONIST
TRICKY
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 4

DISAPPEARING ACT 12
If Mysterio is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-11, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 12 or higher, Mysterio takes no damage and may immediately be placed on an empty space within 10 spaces of his original space. When placing Mysterio with his Disapearing Act, he may not be placed adjacent to any other figures.

ILLUSIONARY AURA
All friendly figures within 2 spaces of Mysterio do not have any visible hit zones. Mysterio's Illusionary Aura does not affect Mysterio.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great to see you, Matty!

Interesting dynamic on Helm of Nabu! Basically you decide which Unique Hero in your army you're willing to sacrifice!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Captain Underpants

Batty-Boy! Glad to see you're still the King of the Neighborhood.

Yeah, Dr. Fate is annoying. You basically have to choose a melee attacker to get inside the "bubble" and tie up the crazy wizard. Otherwise he can frustrate your team.

It's a theme we have going with the love/hate annoying abilities of the Sorcerers in the HelmAverse. Out of our 4 regular players, one player loves Dr. Strange, one loves Rasputin, and now one loves Dr. Fate. And Daddy Helm hates fighting all of them.
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Captain Underpants

Wendigo's card is being re-done once again. This time, it was a complete overhaul and nothing survived the "rebirth". This version went through numerous tweaks during play-testing but I think we finally got something we like.
-------------------------------------------
MARVEL

WENDIGO

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
CREATURE
WILD
MEDIUM 6

LIFE: 8
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 5

RAZOR CLAWS
When Wendigo attacks, add 1 automatic skull for each 2 skulls rolled in the attack.

WILD SWAT 11
Instead of attacking, choose up to 2 small or medium figures adjacent to Wendigo. One at a time roll the 20 sided die for each chosen figure. If you roll an 11 or higher the chosen figure receives one wound and you may move the figure 1 space. Figures moved by Wendigo’s Wild Swat never take leaving engagement attacks.

RESISTANCE TO INJURY
When defending against an attack from an adjacent figure, if there are no other figures engaged with Wendigo, add 1 to his defense dice. When defending against an attack from a non-adjacent figure, if Wendigo is unengaged, add 1 to his defense dice.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Matt Helm; May 26th, 2020 at 12:13 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations