Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 21st, 2019, 10:50 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Mar. 9 Format 555, min. 5 General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugMisting View Post
Okay! I'll go talk to the owners of the Rusty Scabbard and see what I can do. Also, This will be the first time I ever do something like so I have a deal to learn, I'll read the "starting a tournament" thread. I will need advice such as, am I the one to decide which kind of cards we can use? Also, I'm assuming everyone will be on their own for what they eat, or do y'all chip in for pizza or something? There's a Dominoes super close by or we can order like a 100 pc chkn of Raising Canes, which I love because their sauce is to die for. ooh wee!
Once attendance dropped below 10 regulars, we got a lot more casual around here. We're just holding "events" now, not "tournaments". There's nothing stopping you from holding whatever type of event you want, though. The "how to host a tournament" threads are a good place to start, and I'm willing to answer any questions I may be able to help with (just shoot me a PM). We do our own thing for food (usually just popping off before/between/after games; we often do "rolling rumble" style matches with odd-numbered attendance), but if I'm travelling to an inaugural event in Lexington, pitching in for Raising Cane's sounds good (love their chicken, not a fan of Domino's).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:35 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Apr. 13 - Pick-A-Pod CLING

Have a crazy idea for army Pods. However just checking we can have multiple copies of common heroes/squads in different pods as the army idea clings on it. If so I think I found a really fun idea with this, although it is probably harder for me to win, definitely fun. Also note it is almost exclusively C3V/SoV figures and I might have to borrow/proxy a couple units again.

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 22nd, 2019 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Gnids ALL Around
Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:18 PM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Apr. 13 - Pick-A-Pod

Still not certain when we can have a tourney or whatever. I have more talking to do with the owners of the Rusty Scabbard. The 6th of april they are already scheduled for something so it might not be until the 13th.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:42 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@ThugMisting - Why don't you shoot for May, as that gives you time to plan and figure things out and Louisville April 13th was already planned. You can also come up to Dayton with me on April 6.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 03:33 AM

oh i see. yeah i'll go to both to learn and compete
Old March 23rd, 2019, 03:33 AM

can i take my customs? (i don't actually have cards for them, they're printed on paper....)
Old March 25th, 2019, 12:19 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
However just checking we can have multiple copies of common heroes/squads in different pods
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugMisting View Post
can i take my customs? (i don't actually have cards for them, they're printed on paper....)
You can bring them to play afterward, but they're not eligible for the event itself. (I brought Clayton Pierce last time for a couple quick test games.)

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 26th, 2019, 12:48 AM

i see. ok thanks for the info
Old April 8th, 2019, 03:06 PM

Mimring, Grimnak, Deathwalker 9000, Agent Carr, Finn the Viking Champion, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin Kyrie Warrior, Sgt. Drake Alexander, Syvarris, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Airborne Elite, Izumi Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors, Zettian Guards

Are all these plus SoV and c3v the banned figures for this tourney? Just so that i'm clear on everything.
Old April 8th, 2019, 03:28 PM

@ThugMisting - I see where you misconstrued the below:
Quote:
(Classic [no Raelin RotV] and VC allowed):
Classic = All official but Marvel
VC = C3V + SoV

It means all Official Heroscape and also C3V/SoV allowed, with the exception of Raelin (RotV) and Marvel Figures the only ones banned. @NecroBlade thinks Raelin is OP and is sick of playing with against, so that is why he is banned for this tourney. Maybe we need to make a CUC/CAU nerfed version of him (or has Necro has suggested just switch auras of the two Raelins).
Old April 9th, 2019, 12:42 AM

@lefton4ya thanks for clearing that up
Old April 10th, 2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
It means all Official Heroscape and also C3V/SoV allowed, with the exception of Raelin (RotV) and Marvel Figures the only ones banned.
This is correct. Raelin has been removed for this whole year because she just gets everywhere. And in this format everyone would end up just swapping their Raelin-pods since you wouldn't want your opponent to have two Raelins. Marvel is rarely included, and here it's just Spider-Man and Venom, so by not allowing them we prevent a lot of duplicate pods as well.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events