Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 7th, 2019, 08:05 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I think the confusing bit here is that some hexes have "zero height." Water, shadow, and the other thin hexes add no height to the terrain beneath them. So a 2-space figure *can* stand on a space that has water and a space that has no water, provided that the terrain is level *underneath* the water. Because the thin water tile itself adds no height.

@ThugMisting , does that make sense? Is that what you were asking?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; April 7th, 2019 at 09:30 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 08:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I've tried to get an official definitely for just what targeting is and when all it applies and how or if it differentiates from choosing and, long story short, it's muddy.
I'm really hoping a hypothetical Heroscape Second Edition has much cleaner definitions for all this stuff.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 7th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I've tried to get an official definitely for just what targeting is and when all it applies and how or if it differentiates from choosing and, long story short, it's muddy.
I'm really hoping a hypothetical Heroscape Second Edition has much cleaner definitions for all this stuff.
Swarm of the Marro is 3rd Edition.

Old April 8th, 2019, 09:34 AM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart

@Tornado thanks
Old April 8th, 2019, 10:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NP.
Old April 8th, 2019, 08:25 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Heroscapers,

I’m crossing my fingers here, does anybody know of any reasonably fair/competitive 2 player maps that use AotP cardboard terrain in tandem with scape tiles? Something similar to what LeftOn4Ya has done here?

So, LO4Y’s contest uses the cryptoliths, and I certainly will use one of these maps, but I’m looking for similar maps that use the other AotP cardboard terrain/ruins, as well. We have anything like that here or on another site?

Strongly considering running an event that will heavily mix AotP and scape, both in figures and terrain pieces.
Old April 9th, 2019, 12:02 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Not too many out there, but I can at least offer my rendition of an AotP hybrid map, Volcanic Region. It’s been in like 2 or 3 tournements here in Ohio, but mostly because I brought it lol. Feedback on it has been relatively good.

PDF Download:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4748

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 9th, 2019, 10:33 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Yeah not too many. I would search maybe for "Lexan" in thread titles and downloads as that was previous flat maps and could be converted to AotP cardboard, but not perfectly. When I am off class in summer I may work on making more AotP blender maps (maybe sponsor another contest ). I think there are some regular maps that would easily convert and wound be great. This is one I plan on doing:

No Man's Land

Also note, I'd love to see a new terrain type and special rules for AotP sand - "quick-sand". One idea is like each piece is similar to Pit Trap, but maybe with a D20 and does not remain each turn:
Quote:
Each time you move onto a quicksand space, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher, your figure is trapped and must end its movement this turn, unless a friendly figure occupies an adjacent space. Your figure may move off a quick-sand space the following turn. Figures with the "Slither" power do not have to roll for quick-sand.
Old April 9th, 2019, 08:50 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Not too many out there, but I can at least offer my rendition of an AotP hybrid map, Volcanic Region. It’s been in like 2 or 3 tournements here in Ohio, but mostly because I brought it lol. Feedback on it has been relatively good.

PDF Download:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4748
Nice, I will probably use this one, looks good. Since this seems like a tough/unexplored topic, I will probably pull 2 maps out of LO4Y’s contest and just leave the cryptos out of 1 of the maps, since I only have 1 of each AotP set.

Thanks guys!
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:15 AM

With azazel the Kyrie warrior. With whirlwind assault, do I attack everyone at the same time or do I attack all and only the people I want?
Old April 14th, 2019, 07:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It pretty much says in the text of the power, right? Any or all, roll separately. You can attack only the people you want and you do it individually.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2019, 07:19 AM

I just needed confirmation cuz my friends didn’t understand

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's