Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old November 13th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Theres a funny Aziz Ansari TV show called Master of None that I've been binge-watching. Really hope they pick it up for a second season.
Out of curiosity, when do the funny parts start? Is it episode two? Because I watched episode one and didn't notice any ....

And I like Aziz.
Depends on your sense of humor I guess, I thought it was funny from the start but thats just me..
Maybe it's an age thing. I found it a bit joyless.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2015, 03:39 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm enjoying the second season of Fargo. I missed the first so I'll have to catch up at some point.
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

First season of Fargo was pretty good, I enjoyed it. The two seasons are not connected at all and stand on their own.
Old November 18th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I just got done watching the first episode of The Man In The High Castle on Amazon Prime. Pretty darn good.

It's based on the book, and it takes place in 1962 in an alternate history where we lost WWII. The Nazi's dropped the H bomb on DC and we surrendered.

Basically, from near the Rockies and eastward is controlled by the Nazi's, and west of the Rockies is considered the Pacific States and controlled by Japan. There is a section on either side of the Rockies that is called the Neutral Zone.

There is and underground that is trying to start a rebellion. The first episode is basically setting the scene and characters. But it is really well done and the sets and outdoor settings are awesome, as are the props and old time cars etc.

It's pretty scary would this country would be like if this really happened. Adult language and violence, dark and depressing. Interesting though for sure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; November 18th, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
Old November 18th, 2015, 08:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been seeing the ads for that and it did look like it could be good. I just don't really want to sign up for Amazon for one show I'm not sure about so it's good to hear some positive feedback on it.
Old November 18th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well my wife had us already signed up to Amazon Prime, so it was something we already had for ordering stuff, as well as some perks for her Kindle I guess. A buddy of mine told me about it and thought I might like it, so I figured that I would give it a try.

Just started watching the 2nd episode.

Edit: Just finished watching the 2nd episode of The Man In The High Castle.

Wow!

Last edited by Hahma; November 18th, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
Old November 18th, 2015, 08:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lots of old HBO shows on Amazon Prime. I watched the whole Sopranos series on there.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Lots of old HBO shows on Amazon Prime. I watched the whole Sopranos series on there.
I'll have to look into those sometime Bats. Though it's super tough as it is to watch even more stuff. I just started recording Into the Badlands, and don't know when I'll even get a chance to watch that.

If you still have Amazon Prime and get a chance, you might want to check out The Man In The High Castle. It is pretty dark and depressing and scary.

Old November 18th, 2015, 10:24 PM

I wrote it down and might check it out eventually. Right now I'm watching season four of Continuum, which I'm really digging as a series, then it's straight to Jessica Jones.

Old November 22nd, 2015, 01:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

I kind of binge watched the next 4 episodes of The Man in the High Castle tonight/last night. I was going to only watch one before dinner. Then after dinner we all watched the first Hunger Games movie and then everyone went to do their own thing, so I went back down to the basement and watched another episode of TMITHC. Then one more, and finally one more.

Wow, this is good. And nothing says creepy like a swastika in place of our stars on our flag. Acting is great, lots of tense moments and intrigue. It also helps that Alexa Davalos is hot!

Old November 22nd, 2015, 09:10 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Anythiing by Philip K. Dick is interesting and challenging! Its one of the many excellent science fiction "older" stories that deserves so much more media treatment than much of the tripe they serve us...
Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:29 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Anythiing by Philip K. Dick is interesting and challenging! Its one of the many excellent science fiction "older" stories that deserves so much more media treatment than much of the tripe they serve us...
If you get a chance Chas, this is a show that you might enjoy.

It's a period piece with a great feel of 1962. The war went the other way and it's scary to see what could have been. Not fun being the conquered, with hope and freedoms taken away. Both the Germans and Japanese have their own ways of inhumanity. Certain irony in it too at times for the conquerers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV