Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 6th, 2010, 10:58 PM

Superman has disabled reputation
Pagoda dice tower

Hello everyone. I wanted to show you my pagoda dice tower that I customized this weekend. I was inspired by another thread that mentioned they went to Michaels and found a castle bird house and used that. I couldn't find that thread so I started my own. I went to Michaels, and much to my chagrin, they were out of the castle. So I looked around a bit and found this pagoda for $4.99! With all the supplies, I think that it cost around $8-$10. (this is not including the saw, knife, and hot glue gun) Here is what it looked like before I modified it. (kinda, I added the black felt on the windows)

When I got it home, I took it apart into 4 pieces. (This is after I customized it)

So after an afternoon of cutting, designing, and many many band-aids, this is the final result. If you are wondering, the top just rests on the pagoda, I didn't glue it. Not bad for my first time trying. I think it turned out pretty well. There are a few things that I would have done differently, but overall I'm pleased. Still need to paint it. I'm thinking purple and black for Einar. Love to hear what you think! If you have any questions, just let me know!

Old July 6th, 2010, 11:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Pagoda dice tower

That is horrible!!!! You should just box that up right now and send it to me and I will get rid of it for you.
Old July 6th, 2010, 11:16 PM

Superman has disabled reputation

Lol. I will take that as a backwards compliment! I will also be posting some dice trays I made out of cigar boxes this week. For those who don't like dice towers, I think you are going to like these dice boxes.
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:03 AM

Erasmus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Oh sorry I thought you had made a dice tower that looked like "Abe Vigoda"

It happens...
Old July 17th, 2010, 07:13 PM

Follower of Vydar Woo who?

Not a big fan of dice towers but it looks great!

Follower of Vydar
Aged Newbie

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions