Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2021, 09:12 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Public Playtesting)

I just need two slots, I'll be taking the third
Edit- Wrong Thread
Old February 19th, 2021, 11:57 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Whelp, now the whole thread has to be shut down.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 19th, 2021, 12:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old February 19th, 2021, 01:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't make up the rules, I just also don't enforce them.

My Etsy Store
Old February 21st, 2021, 01:42 PM
Forum Moderator

PLAYTEST UNIT: Grim Reaper

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Grim Reaper(260), Doctor Octopus(I), Purple Man, Wonder Man (990) VS Captain America(Steve Rogers), Iron Man(Avengers), Hawkeye(Avengers), Anti-Venom(990)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Grim Reaper(260), Mister Hyde, Tiger Shark, Parasite (1000) VS Batman(III), Superman(III), Wonder Woman(III)(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: This is my favorite design I have done so far. The first game was a blow out, Grim Reaper and his Legion dominated, the Avengers didn’t stand a chance. Doc Ock and Wonder Man with a boost and height advantage are really beefy. The second game on the other hand… Superman set his sights on the OM Hub that is Grim and went to smashing. After Grim had fallen the team started to fall apart and Wonder Woman went to town on them. The possibilities with team building for this guy is awesome. Being an OM hub can make him a target, but the healing can keep him around for a while. I would like to see some more tests putting him up against some good synergy or heavy hitters. Other than that, I think the 260 point cost is good but may need to be bumped to 265.
Old March 8th, 2021, 02:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Sorry this took forever, hopefully this work alright for ya.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Grim Reaper @260 points

Set 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Savage Legion: Grim Reaper (260), Crime Master (160), Executioner (370), Demogoblin (200), Doppelgänger (250), Skrull Inflitrator X1 (10)- 1250 total vs Marvel S: Ms. Marvel (350), Superman II (450), Sersi (450)- 1250 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Gunners Grim: Grim Reaper (260), Hired Guns (130), Wizard (140), Whirlwind (190), Sandman (the one you'd actually use here) (210)- 800 total vs Sweet Christmas, it's the Batman: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Nova (210), Batman 66 (140)- 800 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: He offers some wonky build changing synergy stuff, so I like him. Cost feels fine to me, he has a lot of good features but he's fairly easy to take out if the enemy feels like doing so.

My Etsy Store
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That 2nd army looks pretty fun to me.
Old March 8th, 2021, 05:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Sweet Christmas, it's the Batman
I feel seen.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2021, 07:16 PM
Forum Moderator

Awesome playtests!! really appreciate it. I'm pretty happy with where this guy is. I don't really feel the need for any additional testing. Linking the the playtest to the OP now.
Old March 8th, 2021, 08:13 PM
Forum Moderator

I propose we move to Final Editing at 260
Old March 8th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (VOTE for Final Editing)

Yea
Old March 8th, 2021, 08:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (VOTE for Final Editing)

yea

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library