Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 18th, 2021, 09:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Alfred Pennyworth)

Agree with Bat's score here at 3 stars. His healing and extraction can be pretty nice when you pull it off, but that isn't always so easy to do. All to often my Vigilante hero goes from full life, or just having 1W, to out of the game in one round while no OM's are on Alfred. Best case for you is if you can put OM1 on Alfred knowing that your Vigilante is in trouble, then win initiative. I really like how the healing after that is set up though, where the OM is on the card of the person you want to heal. Works out great when you hit the d20 roll and can have your figure get patched up and return to the fight all in one OM. Unfortunately, sometimes you don't hit the d20 and end up spending a few OM's just hanging out. I'll say I've had surprisingly good success with his shotgun though when you do end up attacking with him.
Old February 20th, 2021, 09:21 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Alfred Pennyworth)

Old February 20th, 2021, 09:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Black Mask I)

It seemed like a cool idea at the time, and I like the theme of it, but turns out killing your own guys just to get a one-off attack boost isn't super competitive.

Best ways to use him are either with Criminals who can heal, with other attack boosters, thus upping your chance that his boost will pay off and not kill your own guys, or just as a fairly cheap ranged attacker to add onto the Street Thugs.

He can be built around and does have value, but his only power is often a hinderance instead of a help. 2/D+

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2021, 11:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Check out LO's Strategy Article for him.
Old February 21st, 2021, 03:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

2 stars Agree with Bats again. A +1 attack boost just isn't worth the risk of taking a W in most situations. Lex Corp are a better way to boost any criminal unique heroes. Black Mask can boost criminal squads though. If we had a kill your own squad figures to summon a big bad event hero set up somewhere, he'd be pretty good in that role.
Old February 21st, 2021, 03:28 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Black Mask sacrificing his men to hasten the summon of Dormammu sounds kind of cool.
Old February 21st, 2021, 11:21 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I think Black Mask is ok. LO's strategy article helped me figure out his gameplan, and I've had some decent success in games with him. Pairing him with Street Thugs is the obvious play, for bonding and cheap bodies to benefit from his +1. I like to run Mask with 3/4 Thugs, and building around that.

Mask, 4 Thugs, Poison Ivy II, Venom *Gargan*, and Jean Grey is a 1000 army I've played against friends a few times, and I think it's decently strong. Mask and Thugs shoot low defense foes/screen, Ivy is a situational autowounder or buff provider, Venom is your tough melee fighter for higher defense, and Jean keeps enemies from getting the engagements they want on Mask and Ivy.

He's juuuuust barely a 3 star for me, mostly because I like him more than other cheap Crime Lords. I really like that he's a one power unit too.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 08:56 AM

Old February 22nd, 2021, 09:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Harley Quinn I)

Insane, Misfit, and Metahuman all give her synergies. None are incredibly powerful, but her Insane Devotion by itself is a really useful building piece in armies. Joker (I) and Deadpool are two of her more powerful combinations therein. Chucky is a nice add-on for such armies as well.

Other than her bonding power, the bulk of her value comes in her Acrobatic power making her super hard to kill. This makes her a great screen to keep Joker (I) and Deadpool types clean. There's some On Deck Metahuman turn bonding stuff I haven't tried her in, but where she'd probably be solid as well.

The big bomb usually does some damage before she goes down as well and her acrobatics usually keep her alive long enough to use them. Lack of range and limited offense outside of the bomb hold her in check.

4/A- for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2021, 05:17 PM
C3G Landlord

4 stars: Yeah, my experience with the bomb has been a mixed bag. Sometimes it does nothing for me, other times it's had a big impact. Even when the bomb doesn't do much I still get a lot of value out of her by simply bonding with an Insane figure and constantly engaging whoever has OM's on their card. She can soak up a lot of attacks. I've also surprisingly gotten some solid hits in with her little attack of 3. I think it's because she's just a free bonding turn for me that she ends up rolling attack dice fairly often. If you roll 3 dice often enough you'll come up with 3 skulls, which is great when you opponent can't roll any shields.

Last edited by Dysole; February 22nd, 2021 at 07:08 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 05:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quinn to win.
Old February 24th, 2021, 09:55 AM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy