Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old December 27th, 2015, 05:17 AM

jesus20456 is surprisingly tart
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

I'm not really new, but I've never posted before and have just been kind of lurking. I'm hoping to get really into Heroscape and get to know the community a bit.
Old January 24th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess I'm new here. Well not really. My old account from 2008 just seems to be dead or something. Well It's good to see the community for this amazing game it still alive and kicking.
Old January 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I guess I'm new here. Well not really. My old account from 2008 just seems to be dead or something. Well It's good to see the community for this amazing game it still alive and kicking.
This account has 1 post. Your other account had 0 posts.While it didn't appear to be dead, it is more likely that you didn't remember the name or the password or something. More importantly, the important thing to remember is that, strictly speaking, it is against the sites policies to create a new account. In this case though, I'm willing to overlook that as long as the old account stays at 0 post count.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 24th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome back, @Leaf_It . I don't know where you live, but there is still an active tournament scene in some places around the country, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 26th, 2016, 11:08 PM

warriorpriest Woo who?

Hello. I am Wallace. I joined the facebook group yesterday I believe and I have been singed up here for about a month ish. I am so excited to see people still play this great game.
Old February 27th, 2016, 12:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpriest View Post
Hello. I am Wallace. I joined the facebook group yesterday I believe and I have been singed up here for about a month ish. I am so excited to see people still play this great game.
Hey Wallace. I lived in Lakeland for awhile back early 2000-2004. Welcome.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 27th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There are some mid-Florida 'Scapers, I think. Is @BurnyFlame around? I thought he was from that area. @1Mmirg is from further south, but he might know the community.

= =
Old March 1st, 2016, 08:38 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpriest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
There are some mid-Florida 'Scapers, I think. Is @BurnyFlame around? I thought he was from that area. @1Mmirg is from further south, but he might know the community.
Welcome warriorpriest! I am in the central Florida area, and we hope to have a tournament in the near future. Which of these cities is within driving distance for you: Daytona, Orlando, Jacksonville, Gainesville? See the Florida Frenzy thread for more info.
Old March 22nd, 2016, 10:58 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

Hi I'm not new but I haven't been on here in years, no exaggeration. I really miss playing this game and even more than that I miss these forums!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old March 22nd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Welcome back, stranger.

= =
Old March 24th, 2016, 11:55 PM

Rathburn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Greetings friends,
I first off want to say that everyone here is awesome for keeping this game alive after it's sad fall. Some of the users here have come up with some cool ideas, myself I used this as a D&D battle ground.(Yay first post)
-END OF LINE-
Old April 22nd, 2016, 03:14 AM

majora787 Woo who?

Hello. I'm new here. I've been recently looking back to Heroscape after putting it down back around when Swarm of the Marro was new, and it's more than a little overwhelming to see people still being so involved in it years later. I don't have my game in my possession anymore, but I figured it probably couldn't hurt to take a peek at the community.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General