Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 11th, 2015, 03:14 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Beorn Boltcutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
he was a repaint of the Golem Mechanic from Mage Knight Sinister set. It is the same sculpt just a different paint job.
Great information; I've added this to the OP.

(FYI, @Sir Yeshua ... Troll and Toad currently has one #080 left @ $1.39, and three #079s @ $3.29.)

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 12th, 2015, 05:19 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks, that's two reps I owe you now.
Old September 29th, 2015, 03:49 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your C3V Rules Team has suggested the following Ruling(s) and Clarification(s) for this unit:

Quote:
Q: If I Upgrade my Q9 and it loses the Upgrade Marker, can I place another Upgrade Marker on its Army Card?
A: Yes.
As long as there are not any of your Beorn's Upgrade Markers on a Unique Soulborg Hero's Army Card, you may place Upgrade Markers on it.

Q: If I put one of my Beorn's Upgrade Markers on my Major Q9, and my opponent Mind Shackles Q9, does Q9 still get the benefit from the Upgrade Marker?

Q: If I put one of my Beorn's Upgrade Markers on my Major Q9, and my opponent Mind Shackles Q9, can his Beorn also put an Upgrade Marker on Q9?
A: No.
Since Q9 already has an Upgrade Marker, he cannot add another one.

Q: If a Soulborg with an Upgrade Marker is destroyed without losing the Upgrade Marker, and is then resurrected (e.g. the Glyph of Sturla), does the Soulborg retain the Upgrade Marker?
We request that the person who created this thread add these to the OP, if they're not already there. Thanks very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 29th, 2015, 06:03 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

The two parts I've highlighted in red do not seem correct to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Q: If I Upgrade my Q9 and it loses the Upgrade Marker, can I place another Upgrade Marker on its Army Card?
As long as there are not any of your Beorn's Upgrade Markers on a Unique Soulborg Hero's Army Card, you may place Upgrade Markers on it.
First, I'm prevented from placing an Upgrade Marker if any player's Beorn already has an Upgrade Marker on that soulborg. (This is confirmed by your third entry about both players having a Beorn.)

Second, since under no circumstances can a soulborg have more than one Upgrade Marker, the plural s seems confusing and incorrect.

May I adjust the first entry as follows, @Xotli ?
As long as there are not any of your Beorn's Upgrade Markers on a Unique Soulborg Hero's Army Card, you may place an Upgrade Markers on it.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old October 16th, 2017, 04:09 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

The newly released Executioner 616 can be upgraded by Beorn Bolt Cutter.

If @Just_a_Bill or one of the mods, could update that, that would be great.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
If @Just_a_Bill ... could update that, that would be great.
Done.

Old January 29th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The C3V Rules Team would like to add the following R&C:
Quote:
Q: If Beorn's powers are negated by Morsbane's Rod of Negation, does an Upgrade marker that's been placed continue to work?
Upgrade triggers when the marker is placed, and continues to work even if Beorn is negated or destroyed.
Old June 12th, 2018, 11:02 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

If BB uses Upgrade, does it only add one to the beneficiary's regular attack, or does it add one to its Special Attacks as well? I know SAs are usually never modified, but thought this might be an exception.
Old June 12th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No exceptions, Chas.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs