Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 18th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: QC3 Summertime Chops Contest - Enter by August 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I got the ping, so it seems that the tags have worked. Some of them are not highlighted, however, so those users might not have been notified.

This is an interesting contest, although some things such as a Terrifying Fairy Dragon might be a little odd. I'll have to see if inspiration strikes and I can work out something that I'm satisfied with.
Terrifying and 1 Defense are oxymoronic.

Oh, you'll see. You'll all see.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Terrifying and 1 Defense are oxymoronic.

Not necessarily. A sneaky frog with Vanish 2 would be pretty terrifying, even with just 1 defense.
Old July 18th, 2019, 06:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Intriguing

Consider my interest piqued.

~Dysole, with no ideas right now
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:30 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
A few questions:

1) Do the entries have to work together/fit together? If so, would they have to work with the winner of the last contest? If not, is it okay if someone's set of characters does?
2) If someone signs up for one contest, do they have to do so for the others? If someone misses one, are they allowed to sign up for future ones?
1. Not at all, nope, and certainly.

2. No and yes. You may treat these as normal contests for most intents and intensive purposes. However, the Chops Champion is based on the overall poll scores (however I choose to interpret those), so participating in all three rounds may be necessary to win that.

Quote:
I also feel as though you're referencing something with this 'chops' thing and the basket ingredients (the terms/words used are oddly specific), but I'm not sure what.
You limeys, never watching The American Food Network. Oh man, now I'm gonna get the ASPCA after me, or whoever takes care of copywriting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I got the ping, so it seems that the tags have worked. Some of them are not highlighted, however, so those users might not have been notified.
Well... That's probably true. Hmph.

Quote:
This is an interesting contest, although some things such as a Terrifying Fairy Dragon might be a little odd. I'll have to see if inspiration strikes and I can work out something that I'm satisfied with.
Hopefully I'm right in thinking that that list of minis shows the time I took with this the most, hahahaha. I really just grabbed little ones from minis gallery. I strongly encourage people to find a miniature on their own for this contest, but I will also be adding more figures to that list (and doing some work with the OP once I'm at a computer).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 21st, 2019, 09:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, I do love chopped, so I'll probably try this one out.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 21st, 2019, 03:23 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks neat.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 05:20 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

the mini i use does not need to require the "C3V" availabilty? or do i have to consider that as well?

btw. thanks for the ping, dont have too much time right now, but i hope i can come up with something. i have cool mini i mind don't know if he is common enough.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 05:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

So far for these contests you can basically use whatever you want. Availability doesn't really come into it.

I know my entry is only marginally available at best.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 05:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So after this set of contests there is a set with the rule set from Cutthroat Kitchen right?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 23rd, 2019, 05:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So after this set of contests there is a set with the rule set from Cutthroat Kitchen right?
I want.
Old July 24th, 2019, 12:13 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I have a great idea for this. Just got to figure out D20 # and cost then make card.

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 24th, 2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: ignore past revision
Old July 26th, 2019, 03:17 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Things are heating up in the Chops kitchen and there is still plenty of time to go, but you'd better start your Gumbo now while its got time to do whatever takes Gumbo so long to do. Remember you are free to use any small mini you want to, so check look around before it really gets down to the wire and you end up making a nasty nagrub salad...

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards