Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 11th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

Actually I didn't. Though I'm sure someone did. Map selection could make a difference as well. What is the map selection anyway?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:49 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Actually I didn't. Though I'm sure someone did. Map selection could make a difference as well. What is the map selection anyway?
Map selection could indeed have played a large role - we were using Zephyr and Ruins at Fort AcAda.

As far as selections for this month go, I'll have to check with the local mapmaster, @BiggaBullfrog

Do you have any recommendations, Sir H?
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Map selection could indeed have played a large role - we were using Zephyr and Ruins at Fort AcAda.

As far as selections for this month go, I'll have to check with the local mapmaster, @BiggaBullfrog

Always do

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, Airborne Elite, along with other ranged powerhouses in general, are definitely good for assassinations. Atlaga could also auto-win you the game if you're lucky, though he could also lose pretty quick if he fails and he's the one your opponent is assassinating. Personally, I was considering going for the memes and running Ne-Gok-Sa, Kee-Mo-Shi, and Su-Bak-Na for Mindshackle Madness!!

That said, True and I won't be making it to the Monthly this time. I'm up in Logan now for college and my work requires a rotation for Saturdays, so I'm sacrificing this Monthly, but doing so will hopefully (and most likely) help me to arrange things so I can make both NHSD's next month, which I would consider a win.

@The Dewk if you want I can still give you map suggestions for this month, or if you want to collaborate with Sir H instead since I can't make it any this go around, that's cool too.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 12th, 2017, 10:20 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

[quote=Sir Heroscape;2161891]
Quote:
Quote:

Always do
PM them to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

True and I won't be making it to the Monthly this time. I'm up in Logan now for college and my work requires a rotation for Saturdays, so I'm sacrificing this Monthly, but doing so will hopefully (and most likely) help me to arrange things so I can make both NHSD's next month, which I would consider a win.

@The Dewk if you want I can still give you map suggestions for this month, or if you want to collaborate with Sir H instead since I can't make it any this go around, that's cool too.
National Heroscape Day is going to be nuts (in a good way), so you've made a sad, but wise and noble sacrifice.
I'll let you off the hook, mapwise, for this month, and work with the northerly member of y'all's map-making pentarchy
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:13 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I'm sacrificing this Monthly, but doing so will hopefully (and most likely) help me to arrange things so I can make both NHSD's next month, which I would consider a win.
@BiggaBullfrog - - You mentioned making it to "both" NHSD's next month. I know about the on on Saturday, October 14th. When is the other one you speak of???
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post

@BiggaBullfrog - - You mentioned making it to "both" NHSD's next month. I know about the on on Saturday, October 14th. When is the other one you speak of???
Idaho's! They are planning on doing it the 28th of October (2 weeks after Utah's). Is that correct, @Sir Heroscape ?
Old September 12th, 2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Idaho's! They are planning on doing it the 28th of October (2 weeks after Utah's). Is that correct, @Sir Heroscape ?
Yep! It'll be in Pocatello so that Utah guys only have to drive maybe 2hrs to get there. I'll be posting details here probably in the next week or two.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 12th, 2017, 03:08 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yep! It'll be in Pocatello so that Utah guys only have to drive maybe 2hrs to get there. I'll be posting details here probably in the next week or two.
Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for the details.
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@BiggaBullfrog . How long will you be in logan? Some of my brothers live in logan and I dont live far from there if you want to get in on a game night or two. Im starting my new job on the 21st and that will open up my weekends after quite a long stretch of little to no weekends. (12 yrs)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 13th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog . How long will you be in logan? Some of my brothers live in logan and I dont live far from there if you want to get in on a game night or two. Im starting my new job on the 21st and that will open up my weekends after quite a long stretch of little to no weekends. (12 yrs)
Plan is that I'll be up here pretty steadily until I finish school, so for about the next 3 years. I'm not sure what I'll be doing in summers yet, if I'll stay here or if I'll go back to Salt Lake to work there. So yeah, I'd be way down to get in on a game night if you'll have me! Man, 12 years without a weekend surely must earn you some kind of man prize. You'll have to party it up!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 15th, 2017, 11:56 AM

Maps for September's monthly are up! A big thanks to @Sir Heroscape for helping with selections, allowing our resident map master @BiggaBullfrog to take a deserved break.

It looks to be a really fun batch!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events