Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 18th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Original Lexan mats?

I have recently decided I should downsize my collection and as I was unpacking I found a couple of the original Cavalier Lexan mats.

I am unaware if there are newer versions or similar products out there but a search of ebay and amazon came up with zero results.

Does any one know what they where last selling for when they where available still? I have around 8 and am considering selling.

Can any one tell me what they where selling for before?
Old February 18th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Original Lexan mats?

I was selling them for about $10, I think...
Old February 18th, 2016, 06:09 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

What are the sizes and graphics? Any chance for a picture? I may be interested in some of them.
Old February 18th, 2016, 07:17 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proclaimed View Post
What are the sizes and graphics? Any chance for a picture? I may be interested in some of them.
You can see all the designs in Cav's thread here.
Old February 18th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know I will keep one of each, that leaves me hmm I think water, sand , lava, ice, grass, and shadow Ill have to make a list while I unpack. I am really impressed by the quality, these things just didn't age at all and I always liked the bright colors.
Old February 18th, 2016, 10:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I know I will keep one of each, that leaves me hmm I think water, sand , lava, ice, grass, and shadow Ill have to make a list while I unpack. I am really impressed by the quality, these things just didn't age at all and I always liked the bright colors.
If you have one of the clear ones I'd be interested.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 19th, 2016, 12:20 PM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

PM sent.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:35 AM

doctor poo Woo who?

Are any of those mats still available? I've been hunting for water, lava, and shadow mats...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades