Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2019, 05:29 AM
has been BANNED

josh_is_great is surprisingly tart
Complete Collection For Sale

I am selling my personal Heroscape collection! I have been collecting this for years and years and I don't really want to see it go, but I does take up a lot of space and it doesn't get played often. I am not in a hurry to sell, It is expansive, but I am wiling to wait for the right buyer. I am not breaking up the collection, so please don't ask. Check my other ads, I will soon be posting an ad with all the doubles that will be for sale individually.

This is a one of a kind collection. It is one of EVERYTHING that has been released for Heroscape (With the small exception of the Two Gencon exclusive characters, Master Woo and Agent Skahen)

Every set is 100% complete, every character comes with their original card. ALL CARDS ARE LAMINATED. No boxes, English content only. No broken pieces, Good condition, played.

$5000 Canadian Dollars
THE PRICE IS FIRM!! I have been buying and selling Heroscape for years and I know what the real word prices are. It is priced fairly, but since there is so much of it, it is expensive. If it doesn't sell in a reasonable time I will take down the ad a be reposting it onto Ebay and upping the price 20% So if you really want it now is the time.

I am willing to ship around Canada, but It won't be cheap as it will likely have to be sent in 2 shipments and will need to be insured. If you pay for the shipping upfront, it will be sent, Cash on Delivery, you can pay for the collection when it arrives. I am also willing to deliver within an hour of the Hamilton area.

Thanks for looking
Josh

Small Expansion Characters: 10th Regiment of Foot 4th Massachusetts Line Air Elemental Alastair MacDirk Anubian Wolves Arkmer Armoc Vipers Aarow Gruts Ashigaru Harquebus Ashigaru Yari Atlaga The Kyrie Warrior Aubrien Archers Axegrinders of Burning Forge, The Black Wyrmling Blade Gruts Blastatrons Blue Wyrmling Brandis Skyhunter Brave Aarow Capuan Gladiators Chardris Concan The Kyrie Warrior Crixus Cyprien Esenwein Deadeye Dan Death Chasers of Thesk Death Knights of Valkrill Deathreavers Deathstalkers Deathwalker 7000 Drow Chainfighter Earth Elemental Einar Imperium Elgrim The Viking Champion Elite Onyx Vipers Eltahale Emirroon Empress Kiova Estivara Evar Scararver Fen Hydra Fire Elemental Frost Giant of Morh Gladiatrons Goblin Cutters Gorillanators Granite Guardians Greater Ice Elemantal Greenscale Warriors Grok Riders Guilty McCreech Heavy Gruts Heirloom Horned Skull Brutes Ice Troll Berserker Iron Golem Isamu Iskra Esenwein James Murphy Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan Jorhdawn Kaemon Awa Kato Katsuro Kee-Mo-Shi Kelda The Kyrie Warrior Khosumet The Darklord Knights of Weston Kozuke Samurai Krug Kumiko Kurrok The Elementalist Kyntela Gwyn MacDirk Warriors Major X17 Marcu Esenwein Marcus Decimus Gallus Marrden Hounds Marro Dividers Marro Drones Master Of The Hunt Me-Burq-Sa Mezzodemon Warmongers Migol Ironwill Mika Connour Mind Flayer Mastermind Minions Of Utgar Mogrimm Forgehammer Mohican River Tribe Moltenclaw Moriko Morsbane Nakita Agents Nerak The Glacian Swog Rider Ninjas Of The Northern Wind Ogre Pulverizer Ogre Warhuk Omnicron Repulsors Omnicron Snipers Otonashi Parmenio Phantom Knights Protectors Of Ullar Quasatch Hunters Rechets Of Bogdan Red Wyrmling Retiarius Rhogar Dragonspine Roman Archers Roman Legionnaires Runa Sacred Band Sahuagin Raider Saylind The Kyrie Warrior Sentinels Of Jandar Shades Of Bleakeoode Shaolin Monks Sharwin Wildborn Shurrak Siege Sir Denrick Sir Dupuis Sir Hawthorne Sonya Esenwein Spartacus Sudema Swog Rider Taelord The Kyrie Warrior Tagawa Samurai Tagawa Samurai Archers Templar Cavalry Torin Tornak Tul-Bak-Ra Ulginesh Valguard Venoc Vipers Venoc Warlord Warden 816 Warforged Soldiers Warriors Of Ashra Water Elemental Werewolf Lord White Wyrmling Wolves Of Badru Wyvern 2x Zombies Of Morindan

Master Sets and Expansion Sets: Aquilla's Alliance Battle for The Underdark Fortress Of The Archkyrie Marvel The Conflict Begins Orm's Return Raknar's Vision Rise Of The Valkyrie Road To The Forgotten Forest Swarm Of The Marro Thaelenk Tundra Ticalla Jungle Volcarren Wasteland

Flag Bearers: Acolarh Hatamoto Laglor Ornak Sir Gilbert

Last edited by josh_is_great; April 6th, 2019 at 10:55 AM.
Old April 4th, 2019, 09:50 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Complete Collection For Sale

I don't have the funds to purchase this, and I'm not intending to be rude, but I just wanted to let you know, you're gonna have to lower your expectations a lot. I just watched a complete set (every wave, expansion, master set, signed promos and flag bearers, literally everything) + many extras like 2 jungles and plenty of double common squads sell for $2000 USD (2670 CAD) on Reddit just yesterday. No one is gonna spend the amount you're asking in one go to purchase that much. If you parted every single item out individually, you may eventually get $5k, but definitely not in bulk. Heroscape is worth way way way less when purchased in bulk. Of course it's your collection and I can't tell you how much to charge, but that's my 2 cents.
Old April 4th, 2019, 11:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

You also have to realize that alot of the people on here such as myself don't need the whole she-bang but would be happy to fill in their collections with a couple of units here and there if the price is reasonable. Most of the peeps on here are looking to fill in multiple squads they like and occasionally a hero they might not have. You may get a new player, but not as likely one that's got that kind of cheese to throw down. When I first saw this post I thought about saying something but didn't. I think @Br1an has the right idea here. If I were you, I'd put it on Ebay as well now instead of waiting around if you need it sold. It would widen your selling options. Good luck with your sale, hope it works out for you. I don't think I could sell my heroscape, dusty or not, I just love my plastic too much.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 5th, 2019, 02:28 AM
has been BANNED

Thanks for the advice guys, frankly I know selling it as a set is a hard sell. But it took me a long time and money to assemble this collection. I am only really interested in selling it if I can sell it for my price. The last thing I want to do is part it out and sell half the collection, for half of what I want, and be stuck with an incomplete collection.

I priced it all out, and it's priced for about $1000(CAD) less than if I were to sell it individually, that is pricing the individual characters at the average selling price and the sets at a realistic value (not those amazon prices.)

I am not in a hurry to sell, and have posted it in multiple locations. if the right buyer never comes along, then it will continue to collect dust and I will continue to dust it off once or twice a year and enjoy it.
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_is_great View Post
Thanks for the advice guys, frankly I know selling it as a set is a hard sell. But it took me a long time and money to assemble this collection. I am only really interested in selling it if I can sell it for my price. The last thing I want to do is part it out and sell half the collection, for half of what I want, and be stuck with an incomplete collection.

I priced it all out, and it's priced for about $1000(CAD) less than if I were to sell it individually, that is pricing the individual characters at the average selling price and the sets at a realistic value (not those amazon prices.)

I am not in a hurry to sell, and have posted it in multiple locations. if the right buyer never comes along, then it will continue to collect dust and I will continue to dust it off once or twice a year and enjoy it.
As long as your fine with that, I guess to each his own BUT Just know it’s VERY unlikely to get the 5k for this full collection (minus 2 exclusives). If they were all NIB then maybe you could fetch that price, but used items, good condition or not shouldn’t sell for a premium and that’s what you’re asking (not to mention you laminated the cards, which lowers value even if it does increase durability). I think this is an unreasonable price, coming from one who has also collected this game since I was a kid. I’ve spent probably close to $4000-$5000 on my collection and that’s with at least 2 of each master set, at least 2 of each expansion, on average 5 copies of each common squad (including C3V), and almost all C3V expansions. So I’m sorry you feel stuck at that price but I wouldn’t recommend anyone take that offer. Just keep it for the kids and get back into it, you’ll have more enjoyment playing it again than trying to sell it for what you’re asking.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 6th, 2019, 07:21 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Dude, if it’s priced for $1000 less apart than it is whole... why the heck do you think anybody is gonna bite that. Occaisionally people on this site sell out whole collections, and it’s still less than $4000 CAD.

Good luck selling. Try Ebay for that price.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Reading comprehension ... he’s saying that his price is $1,000 less than it would cost to buy it all separately, not vice versa. It’s still wildly unrealistic, but that’s his call and he’s made it with eyes wide open, so I’m not sure much is going to be gained from critiquing it.

But if you do, at least be accurate!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2019, 10:55 AM
has been BANNED

Perhaps this isn't the place to sell my collection, I wasn't looking for an open discussion for people to voice their opinions of what my set is worth. Maybe the price sounds insane because you have seen the same posted for less, well the fact is, those sets aren't available. So if you were looking to buy a complete collection, this is the only one for sale at the moment.
Maybe you think that you should get a bargain basement price because it's a "bulk sale." To me a bulk sale is a bin of Heroscape that you don't really know what you are getting and the condition. This is a carefully assembled collection. So if you want it all in one stop, here you go.

If you want to scour the Internet looking to save some money, looking for the best pieces, and end up paying more on multiple shipments, go a head. But there is no reason to Sh!t on my parade.
Old April 6th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think your best move if you don’t want critiques is to probably not keep the conversation going with responses to them.

If you like, I could also lock the thread, since there’s nothing to discuss. Interested parties would be PMing you anyway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2019, 11:46 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think your best move if you don’t want critiques is to probably not keep the conversation going with responses to them.

If you like, I could also lock the thread, since there’s nothing to discuss. Interested parties would be PMing you anyway.
Thanks batman, if you could just delete the post all together (I can't find a delete option) I think I will take my wares elsewhere.
Old April 6th, 2019, 12:18 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that it might've been easy to miss that the offer was in Canadian Dollars, since people are so used to selling in the US here. It looks like $5000 CAD comes out to under $4000 USD, which is far more reasonable than a first glance might suggest.

Sorry that you didn't have a great experience on the site, @josh_is_great . Best of luck in finding an interested buyer for your collection.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades