Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 17th, 2008, 01:50 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker
Greatest finds

This thread is for you heroscape shopping stories.

I was garage saling today and I found an ROTV set. I bought it for only $2.50! When I opened it I found out it was a vertion 1 set! It was missing only one rock 1 hex, and all the unit cards. I figure I can paint the units it does have. It was the greatest heroscape find that I ever had.
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:55 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Greatest finds

K-mart, found 2 rotv sets for $12 each. And of course finding all of wave 7
at my local gaming store before they hit Target/Wallmart etc.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:03 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

For $200 I got:

- 3 RotV Master Sets
- 1 SotM Master Set
- Waves 1-6 (at least one of everything, two of some)
- 1 Orm's Return
- 1 Raknar's Vision
- 2 Volcanic Wastelands
- 2 Castles
- 2 Road to the Forgotten Forests
- 1 Marvel
- 1 Laglor
- 1 Ornak
- 1 set of EOV

My friend had been collecting since heroscape started and didn't want it anymore, so I bought it all, even though I had a lot of the newer stuff.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints

Last edited by holylink718; May 17th, 2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:09 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

LUCKY!! My best trade/find was a trade with my buddy. I traded Kozuke for Hawthorne.
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
LUCKY!! My best trade/find was a trade with my buddy. I traded Kozuke for Hawthorne.
Lucky!! I wish I had a Hawthorne. My MacDirks are lonely. My greatest find, which isn't all that great, was RotV for $25 at Target (That's ten times the price Trav11111 paid!). I went there to get a second SotM at the discounted price, but luckly they had a RotV hidden in the back. That's the best deal I paid for; however, the majority of my sets I got for free for X-mas and my B-day.
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Lucky!! I wish I had a Hawthorne. My MacDirks are lonely. My greatest find, which isn't all that great, was RotV for $25 at Target (That's ten times the price Trav11111 paid!). I went there to get a second SotM at the discounted price, but luckly they had a RotV hidden in the back. That's the best deal I paid for; however, the majority of my sets I got for free for X-mas and my B-day.
With the exception of the lot I recently bought from my friend, I haven't gotten any good deals. Just the normal price.

Not that I'm complaining.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:19 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

my best the nice 15 dollar master set i got from my friend that had some other stuff from wave2/3 thrown in AND some to qoute my friend "cool black snake people".
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:37 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

9 FotA for $6.98 each.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:08 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woo for $30.

Man, is that sad.
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:45 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

7 EOV sets.....5$ a piece.....6$ in coupons

7 EOVS= 29$
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:48 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
7 EOV sets.....5$ a piece.....6$ in coupons

7 EOVS= 29$
Nice, I have a EOV set now, but I wish I had gotten into 'scape sooner because I missed out on some of the good times. But better late than never, right.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:51 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

better finds:
Fota's 6.98
6(or maybe7) 1st editions sets: 11.98

when I first got into HS a few yrs back(wave 1-2) a guy was getting rid of 9 Rttf's and 9 VW set's for 100 shipped.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion