Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 11th, 2018, 04:27 AM

GIBraag is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Unit point cost rebalancing - where?

I know there's a thread floating around with rebalanced official units point costs, but my google skills failed me. Can someone pls point me in the right direction.
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:01 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit point cost rebalancing - where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIBraag View Post
I know there's a thread floating around with rebalanced official units point costs, but my google skills failed me. Can someone pls point me in the right direction.
There's the Competitive Unit Congress, which does costs but also occasionally alters other functionality.

Or there's Delta/Delta+ pricing, which only changes points. We've played with these a couple times and they're a lot of fun. It would be awesome to see enough effort go into it for the game to be "complete" (it may already be there), but those days have probably passed with Heroscape's demise, and Valhalla Customs is constantly providing new units anyway.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 14th, 2018, 11:32 AM

GIBraag is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Unit point cost rebalancing - where?

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion