Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 31st, 2006, 07:01 PM

Talos is surprisingly tart
Anybody seen Wave 3 around?

I was wondering if the US shops are still holding stock of Wave 3. It's all but vanished from eBay and our local Australian Importer can't get it right now either.

Is it in moratorium? Kinda frustrating as I managed to score everything but that and the Volcarren Wasteland in the local sale here.

Flagbearers are out of the question of course due to inflated prices and OBSCENE shipping costs, and Nerak ands Sir Hawthorne seem to have become scarce as well, although I will probably scoop a box of the Knights and Swog Rider and repaint my own.

Cheers,
Talos

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
- George Carlin
Old October 31st, 2006, 07:03 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I haven't seen Wave 3 in months and I desperatly want more of the common packs. I'm trying to be patient but I can't.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old October 31st, 2006, 07:23 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
HasbroToyShop.com has the Kilts n' Commandoes...

... but every other Wave 3 set is listed as 'Out of Stock'.

I'm not sure if you have already, but you might try other online vendors like FunAgainGames.com, or CardHaus.com.

EDIT: Nevermind... I just checked, and they're out of stock, too.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old October 31st, 2006, 07:44 PM

jumpman_14 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
HasbroToyShop.com has the Kilts n' Commandoes...

... but every other Wave 3 set is listed as 'Out of Stock'.

I'm not sure if you have already, but you might try other online vendors like FunAgainGames.com, or CardHaus.com.

EDIT: Nevermind... I just checked, and they're out of stock, too.
Really, that stinks.

Second place at TTO 3......feels good (except at school).

What are the Twolves going to do.
Old October 31st, 2006, 08:37 PM

Jotun has disabled reputation
I've spotted some Wave 3 in the stores near me. I'd ship them to you, but I'm sure it would cost a nice chunk. Plus I'd have to go hunting around for them cuz I know I've seen them but who knows whether it was a Meijers, Target, TRU or Wal-mart. If you want to spend the money let me know and I'll see what I can find.
Old October 31st, 2006, 08:58 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
its like the wave 1 drought all over again... only its not wave 1.... well i see monks and guards here and there but that's it. ill notify you guys if i see anything
Old October 31st, 2006, 08:59 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
its like the wave 1 drought all over again... only its not wave 1.... well i see monks and guards here and there but that's it. ill notify you guys if i see anything
Old November 1st, 2006, 12:49 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
I've seen a couple Kilts/Commandos and Gorillas/Hounds around Portland area Fred Meyer's over the last month or so.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old November 1st, 2006, 09:53 AM

Darhelm has disabled reputation
I only have one of kilts and commandos and one of gorillas and hounds. i want heroes of nostralund soooo bad! Wave 3 is basically gone where i live.

Darhelm is paralyzed Saylind in the
Albescent Cave
Old November 1st, 2006, 02:10 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
Yeah the drought sucks. I own triples of every common, and am missing triples for Hounds/G'nators, and Monks/Sentinels. Hurry up Hasbro and make more!!!

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old November 1st, 2006, 02:15 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt
Yeah the drought sucks. I own triples of every common, and am missing triples for Hounds/G'nators, and Monks/Sentinels. Hurry up Hasbro and make more!!!
I don't have ANY gorillas!

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old November 1st, 2006, 03:44 PM

tmacdagreat has disabled reputation
i have never actually seen a real live wave 3 set i thought it was a myth! lol

«cookie - once you have it, you love it.»
http://www.heroscapers.com/images/05.gif

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion