Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 5th, 2009, 08:33 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation
Takanuva's Destructable Objects

I dont have cards yet, so oh well.

Street Lamp=5 life,-2 Move, 6 Range, 2 Attack, 0 Defence
Lights out
Special Attack. Range 1, Attack 10. For every wound on the Street Lamp, take away 2 attack. Afyter using this attack, immediately destroy the Street Lamp.
This DO requires superstrength to use

-------------------------------------------------------------
GOT TO GO! THE PACKERS GAME IS ON!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Will post more later, but I need to rush. in an unrelated note, what happens if you super leap inside a cave??? Me and my friend were playing a game where you had to get to a point inside a cave, and he superleaped from on top of the cave to underneath it (by going around) This was retarted!!!!!! (besides which he won!) so i made a rule that you cant superleap inside or on top of a cave (sorry for uncapitalizations, im rushing)

Last edited by Takanuva; October 5th, 2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old October 5th, 2009, 08:43 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Takanuva's Destructable Objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanuva View Post
I dont have cards yet, so oh well.

Street Lamp=5 life,-2 Move, 6 Range, 2 Attack, 0 Defence
Lights out
Special Attack. Range 1, Attack 10. For every wound on the Street Lamp, take away 2 attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------
GOT TO O! THE PACKERS GAME IS ON!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
]
Go Packers

I think that Street Lamp is pretty powerful, a first strike is uber deadly. How do you get control of the Street Lamp?
Also, how do you have -2 move?

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.

Last edited by tubafication; October 5th, 2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Wait, what the hey? I'm a PACKER fan, not a Viking fan! Oops
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:48 PM

Its half time, so I have 10 minutes . Sorry for major mispelling near the end. The rules for Destructable objects are in the C3G optional rules addon, and I was counting on the fact that, because it takes one whole turn to pick up, and because it has 0 defense, it would only do aout 6 if your lucky, 2-4 most of the time(and thats not an extreme strike for most marvel characters with superstrength)
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:52 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanuva View Post
Its half time, so I have 10 minutes . Sorry for major mispelling near the end. The rules for Destructable objects are in the C3G optional rules addon, and I was counting on the fact that, because it takes one whole turn to pick up, and because it has 0 defense, it would only do aout 6 if your lucky, 2-4 most of the time(and thats not an extreme strike for most marvel characters with superstrength)
I was thinking more Classic 'scape, but if it's for Marvelscape, (which would make sense), then that's good. I like it. I would be more keen on saying that you are swinging it. Maybe 6 attack for every figure within 2 clear sight spaces, once you have attacked with the light, remove it from the game.

It's not Half-Time yet, They have 3 minutes left....
(But the packers just scored on fumble recovery )

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a perfectly legitimate use of Super Leap per the rules. And the DO rules I wrote up for the C3G thread will probably be majorly revisited and changed in a few months, just to warn ya.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2009, 10:22 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I could go with that if The street lamp takes the damage you roll. In other words you roll 5 skulls, the lamp takes 5 the target rolls 3 shields he takes 2. That would break the lamp down qwick.

I would also give it a range of 2 because it is a nice looonnnnggg stick.

Pete.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old October 6th, 2009, 05:48 PM

We lost to a bunch of grown men wearing purple

BTW tubafiction, I think your TV's a little slow

Stop Sign=3 Life, -1 Move, 1 Range, 2 Attack, 3 Defence
STOP!
Any character that moves within 2 clear sight spaces of the Stop Sign must immediately end their move.
This DO requires Superstrength to use

I made this DO for blocking off key points, thats why the 1 range
Although if you did manage to pick it up you could use it to block enemy charges(or escape routes)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations