Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 9th, 2014, 07:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior

@Xorlof might be able to help you out.

Also, welcome to the site There's a couple gatherings that happen semi-often in the Pittsburgh area, and I think there might be another one soon. @Nirek , any chance of that?

EDIT:

X-2 Card Printer should work for you too. Just choose what cards you want and hit print.

Old December 9th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
Any reason why the printer friendly PDF is printing full page instead of the size of a heroscape card?
It could be your printer settings. Make sure it's set to "Actual Size" not set to "Fit".

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 9th, 2014, 08:45 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Thank you kindly. I've been a member of the site for several years. My original account got banned years ago and no one has been able to unban it for me. Love the C3V customs though!
Old December 15th, 2014, 01:14 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
@Xorlof might be able to help you out.

Also, welcome to the site There's a couple gatherings that happen semi-often in the Pittsburgh area, and I think there might be another one soon. @Nirek , any chance of that?

EDIT:

X-2 Card Printer should work for you too. Just choose what cards you want and hit print.
I'll see if maybe I can put something together for January or February.
Old February 17th, 2015, 09:34 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Has anyone had any success using the snacks method? What I mean by this is fielding some venocs for Calibrax to kill to heal your heroes?
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:57 PM

Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby!

Has anyone had any success with Calibrax outside of a ranged Laglor/Q9 pod? That is honestly one of my least favorite types of armies to play, but outside of that I can't seem to get Calibrax to work... his range isn't amazing and he dies so fast! It's sad because I absolutely LOVE the figure and theme of a Vydar Kyrie, I just have never seen Calibrax actually deal anywhere close to 130 points worth of damage. Thoughts?
Old January 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Hate to say it, but Rats and Raelin. Makes opponent have to choose between targeting Raelin or Calibrax first, as they help each other, and have to deal with rats in the mean time. Also, adding Hydra(s) to this army is great as four attacks of 4 is better than two attacks of 3, and then if every third marker or so is on Calibrax he can Life Transfer back to the Hydra. Will be order marker management intensive but best way to force an opponent to choose worse or worser on who to attack first. This is all thoeryscape however.

P.S - which AotP unit makes a better proxy (painted):
Kor Aeronaut Captain

Avacyn, On Bloodied Wings

Ob Nixilis
Old January 17th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
P.S - which AotP unit makes a better proxy (painted):
Kor Aeronaut Captain

Avacyn, On Bloodied Wings

Ob Nixilis

If you can mod the Swords (ever so slightly) into guns on the Aeronaut, that is the route I would go (especially if you are okay with swapping the wings of Avcyn over).

However if you are going to paint anyway, I would grab any heroclixs generic figure with guns (Punshier maybe) and add Avacyn's wings.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old January 17th, 2017, 04:23 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not Broken

Hydras. ~_^

~Dysole, who remembers doing that when she playtested the unit
Old January 17th, 2017, 07:56 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

I used Him with Rhogar and Sonlen for a trifecta of healing which was fun. not sure what the other 100 was though.
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He is a wonky unit alright. I'll admit that I haven't played him much but anyone who has Range and Flying is automatically good in my book. Pairing with Uncommons is probably a good idea. Maybe Mind Flayers could work...

~TAF, off to try that

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 17th, 2017, 11:49 PM

Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the discussion everyone! Interesting, in my meta none of us own any of the DnD units, so it sounds like at least many of the units that Calibrax "likes" to be paired with I just haven't ever played with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs