Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 8th, 2021, 10:52 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Tatomb has been removed by the designer's request.
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:55 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Yeah that mini he posted is also 50 dollars! lol and not an option on availability. I understand if it is unappealing and not interesting to anyone here. The miniature doesn't exist to communicate the same enjoyment I'm getting out of it I guess.

If we are stuck on things like the name and the miniature not appealing with this being the first real mention of any of his mechanics that isn't a great direction.

I'll go ahead and withdraw. Thanks for looking at stuff. I'll try to submit a different custom in the future.
Arbitrary things get nitpicked at all the time, they also are simple changes that can be made to remove the nitpickery. As I said earlier there are a LOT of skeleton miniatures out there. If the Skeleton Key wasn't appealing to you perhaps keep looking and resubmit with some of those simple changes.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 8th, 2021, 07:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Late to the party but here's a suggestion for a name:
Akhenaten Akhenaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 8th, 2021, 07:43 PM

Shiftrex knows what's in an order marker Shiftrex knows what's in an order marker Shiftrex knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Late to the party but here's a suggestion for a name: Akhenaten
Thanks! I'll probably steal that name as it does look interesting. I'll save it for when a more interesting miniature surfaces. Or when I get an overhaul tested

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs