Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 28th, 2012, 10:11 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

The rules, as set up in the original thread by Krysto2002, with the only change being in the number of entries allowed:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Fi Skirata; February 28th, 2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:12 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

This is the list of current figures going through 3FG:

1) Lord Revadac, by IshMEL:
Spoiler Alert!

2) Armoc Warlord, MegaSilver:
Spoiler Alert!

3) Asterios, DanieLoche:
Spoiler Alert!

4) Takers, Tai-Pan
Spoiler Alert!

5) Open!

6) Open!

Special customs for Auggies slot:

1) Open!

The list of figures ready for CHCG24, and figures that have gone through 3FG and CHCG24 are the third post on this page.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; March 6th, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:12 AM

This page will have all units that have gone through 3FG listed on it. This page is mainly for those who are looking for nominations for CHCG24, but can also show the finished cards for all who are interested.

Figures already passed by CHCG24:
Spoiler Alert!

Figures ready for nomination to CHCG24:
Spoiler Alert!

If your figure went through 3FG and is not on this list, then please pm me the finished card.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; April 19th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:14 AM

Reserved!

Last edited by Fi Skirata; February 28th, 2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old February 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Just a couple of real quick things.

The High Elf Priest is broken. A +2 attack boost for all friendlies with a radius is ridiculously powerful, let alone the defense boost stuck on. And as an uncommon hero, even more so. I take two of these guys and two squads of (insert your favorite ranged squad here) and win.

Assassin is spelled incorrectly on the Drow Assasin.

On a couple cards, all special abilities should be titled in all CAPS.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think COUNTERSTRIKE is one word, not two.

Come on guys, this is a place for review, but you can spruce them up a bit before you stick them in here. It takes away from the actual unit design help when the cards themselves aren't up to par as far as design and format goes.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 28th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but I think COUNTERSTRIKE is one word, not two.
Nope.

Fi Skirata, "Drow Assassin, by KaemonieAwa123" should be fixed. Why did you make so many posts?

Old February 28th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Umm...Fi Skarta...I don't have a brother. MegaSilver does however.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:05 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks Tai-Pan yeah I got some good feedback about him (the high elf priest) before the thread switched over... I am going to make some changes I just have not yet had the time too.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Anybody have any feedback for the Ragweb Spider? No? Yes?

~SoA, feeling vaguely alone...
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:32 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post

I think he should only be 30, 35, or 40 points seeing as how the chain fighter and dumeteff are both 25 points and have the same base stats.
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:36 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why wouldn't arachnids be affected by poisonous bite?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 28th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post

Ask and ye shall receive...

People have played with the "poison" status condition for a long time now. Your take on it seems a lot like the Werewolf Lord's. I'm not too happy with the idea of losing the poisoning marker from the Army Card until after the unit actually dies.

Other notes:
Balancing a high end cost for a common hero with bonding (and his option isn't that good either) usually also needs some butt kicking stats. The Ragweb Spider lacks this. I'd up his move or defense by 1.

I thought it was Climb x2?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards