Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old February 27th, 2021, 07:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Check the Milk Carton....Heroscapers MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
Hey all, just popping in to say hi. It’s been ages but I have a nephew who is into heroscape through me that asked me to play. Got me thinking of the site and figured I’d say hi. Really bummed to read about Rev, but otherwise hope everyone is doing great.
Did you see about Jim as well? It's been a tough year on that front, but a good year for Scape and Scapers otherwise.

Nice to see you, Sweetcurse!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 08:36 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man that sucks to hear. They’ll be missed for sure.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a funny feeling we're going to start seeing some familiar faces around here again. Let me be the first to say, welcome back!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I have a funny feeling we're going to start seeing some familiar faces around here again. Let me be the first to say, welcome back!
yeah...over the next weeks and months...this site and everywhere is about to blow up and get crazy!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 4th, 2022, 10:51 AM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker

Longtime member, old-school style from the heroscape.net days. I laser-cut the prize dice for the Gen Con HS tournament for many years.

I'm back for the re-launch of the new version. Pretty excited.
Old August 4th, 2022, 11:26 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey Chris! Welcome back brother
Old August 4th, 2022, 11:49 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Welcome back!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 4th, 2022, 12:04 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Yea, apparently I've suddenly posted more here in the past two days than I have in the past 8 years. Lol. Nice to see some of the old timers popping back in here!
Old August 4th, 2022, 04:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Yea, apparently I've suddenly posted more here in the past two days than I have in the past 8 years. Lol. Nice to see some of the old timers popping back in here!
Yeah, it's really exciting seeing all those familiar scapers popping back on here. I'm just as exciting seeing all you guys posting as I am about the game coming back. Grish, you are the one to blame for my entire room full of wargaming terrain. I loved your tutorials back then as they are still relevant today. The only thing that's improved for me, is the digital sculpting and designing I do to 3d print my creations instead of 100% crafting. Good to see all you guys back.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 4th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I never left! But yeah, it's nice to know that the gang's all here.

Old August 4th, 2022, 05:00 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Grish, you are the one to blame for my entire room full of wargaming terrain. I loved your tutorials back then as they are still relevant today. The only thing that's improved for me, is the digital sculpting and designing I do to 3d print my creations instead of 100% crafting. Good to see all you guys back.
I accept no responsibility for lack of livable space in your home, and I have a team of attorneys ready to back me up! Lol! Seriously, I have the same problem. I just put in a huge amount of shelving in my very crowded basement to hold all of my custom terrain. Apparently I’ve created a lot of stuff over the years. I’ve looked into 3d printers. But I don’t have any room for one because of all the terrain I have in my basement! But I can’t see using one to create the tall buildings I use when we play supers. The smaller stuff for when we play dungeon crawls for sure. Maybe one of these days! Would love to see some of the stuff you’ve created sometime!
Old August 5th, 2022, 04:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Grish, you are the one to blame for my entire room full of wargaming terrain. I loved your tutorials back then as they are still relevant today. The only thing that's improved for me, is the digital sculpting and designing I do to 3d print my creations instead of 100% crafting. Good to see all you guys back.
I accept no responsibility for lack of livable space in your home, and I have a team of attorneys ready to back me up! Lol! Seriously, I have the same problem. I just put in a huge amount of shelving in my very crowded basement to hold all of my custom terrain. Apparently I’ve created a lot of stuff over the years. I’ve looked into 3d printers. But I don’t have any room for one because of all the terrain I have in my basement! But I can’t see using one to create the tall buildings I use when we play supers. The smaller stuff for when we play dungeon crawls for sure. Maybe one of these days! Would love to see some of the stuff you’ve created sometime!
Ive found that 3d printers are a great tool for the hobby. I can basically do a search online for just about any item, object, or piece I want, edit it, scale it or customize it digitally, or heck even sculpt the entire thing digitally, then print it out ready for paint on the tabletop. I agree on things like your skyscraper designs. Some things are just more logically done with crafting. I have 6 3d printers currently in my workshop at home. 3 of them fdm for terrain, bases, and such, and 3 resin printers for high detail miniatures. I've printed a few thousand minis off of them at this point. Great investment for people that love tabletop wargames. A handful of years ago I came up with an idea for a gridless or hexless variant of heroscape. I called it Heroscape Unleashed. This move allowed me to use my terrain on a battle mat and make whatever world I wanted for my minis. I've tested it and revised it a handful of times over the last handful of years and am currently putting the latest version out in a new pdf soon. Awhile back I took down most of my threads content to redo them. I have generally been sharing most of my work on the c3g discord or Facebook because the easy uploading those services offer. The hexless version allows heroscape to be played on terrain designed for dungeon and dragons, Warhammer 40k, or my latest favorite Star Wars Legion. I've enjoyed playing scape through giant mushroom forests, and redwood forests akin to the Starwars battle of endor, castle city ruins, Sci fi cities, etc. That's the whole Unleashed part. Once I stopped limiting myself to what can fit on a hex base, it made the creative and artistic side of me enjoy rhe hobby ten fold. Granted, most of these same smaller pieces can be scaled down and plunked down on a hex base if needed. Besides my gridless version, to add to that is a version that allows all the models in your army to each take a turn once per round. It has a few light tweaks with order marker rules and a couple other very minor things but keeps the essence of the game. You just get to use your entire army every round. I'm excited to see you guys around and will definitely try to share some pics. It can be done on this site but it really isn't that convenient considering the other sources out there. That will just slow down the process a little but I'll make the effort.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online