Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old July 10th, 2013, 05:06 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Navy - Empress ship, 2 hour project

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I looked through alot of the posts and wouldn't mind seeing Dread-Eyes Phantom completed.
Mine is not completed yet but you can see my progress HERE.
Old August 31st, 2013, 01:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

In one of your navy/boat related threads you were asking about what you should charge for one of your big boats. I found a place that sells some 25mm ships and thought it might give you an idea of the market. I don't know much about them, just stumbled across them while looking through all their other stuff. Might be close enough to 28mm scale to make use of any accessories they sell too.
Old September 24th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Yoda!

My stuff had all been in boxes for the last 3 months and I had no chance with the move to do any crafting. I cant wait to start next week again.
Old August 11th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Had to necro this.

You simply have to check out this thread and learn why Rocktroll is the Popsicle stick Admiral.

So ridiculously awesome.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 14th, 2017, 02:19 PM

Hillgirl Woo who?
Question Re: Heroscape Navy - Updated Jun 2013 -Figurehead

2017 now found your pic of seahorse figurehead.
Looking to verify it was figurehead of Drake's Pelican. If you receive this would appreciate any reply as I have been unable to corroborate Independently!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I made a newbie mistake, I drybrushed the whole ship before I had given it a ink wash.

When I did give it a wash I didn't want to use my tiny bottle of gamed workshop wash, since I have to order everything online. I found on hirstarts.com that they use a combination of KIKI black boot polish mixed with future floor wax and water to make a cheap yet effective wash. I had to try it out.

It worked

The effects are subtle but I will re-drybrush the whole ship and do most of the minor details again to get them to stand up.

I thought I would need a brown wash for the boat but this cheap simple black wash helps it look a little more official. As the official pieces have some cheap simple paint jobs.

I painted the gun ports bright red, like a merchant or war ship would do to show off its guns, then painted over it sloppy black to cover it up to hide the guns, like a pirate crew would do to surprise its pray.

I didn't want to keep the figurehead gold so I gave it a brown ink wash to give it a coppery / brass look. I will high light it with brass later on.

Old March 14th, 2017, 04:21 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Navy - Updated Jun 2013 -Figurehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
When I did give it a wash I didn't want to use my tiny bottle of gamed workshop wash, since I have to order everything online. I found on hirstarts.com that they use a combination of KIKI black boot polish mixed with future floor wax and water to make a cheap yet effective wash. I had to try it out.

It worked

Congratulations; you've discovered Magic Wash; the mixture of Future and water is the base for making any color of wash you need, using any pigment that produces the right effect. Future has a lot of other uses, as well; you can use it straight as a dip for transparent parts to improve their transparency and protect them from the hazing effect of cyanoacrylate glues, for example. For other uses, including mixing talcum powder with Future to make a filler putty, read The Complete Future over at Swanny's Models.
Old March 20th, 2017, 01:29 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sadly, @Rocktroll hasn't been active for a long time. I miss seeing his updates on his amazing custom terrain projects.
Old March 20th, 2017, 10:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Sadly, @Rocktroll hasn't been active for a long time. I miss seeing his updates on his amazing custom terrain projects.
I second this. I have been inspired by him and others like him.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles