Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th, 2008, 01:03 AM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker
The Overthrowings.

This is obviously not a good "story". Pumpkin_King and Akralon can both direct you in such an area. No, this thread is about my very own short stories. If you can call them that. Also note that this is all for sheer comic releif from some of the heavier stuff that the other's put out. If you wonder when the next story will come out, then I have two things to tell you. First, I am deeply honored. Second, I will spew out random short stories whenever I am bored enough to do so.

In any case, here is the first at bat. The inspiration for this one came from Akralons sheer hatred of Jandar. ()
As Johnny arose from his slumber, he thought through his plan once more in his head. He pulled out his most prized shotgun, and slid it, very neatly, into his trenchcoat. He also packed a revolver along with a few rounds, as he may need them on the way out. As he exited the door into the halls of Jandars' Palace, he waved hello to an oblivious sentinel. He scoffed to himself. Such fools. Willing to follow an unworthy, untested, and peace-mongering old fool! As he entered the grand hall that leads to the throne room of Jandar, he nodded at all of the sentinels lining the walls. He was a trusted member of the community here, and no one would ever suspect him of commiting such an act that he was about to persue.

In the throne room, Jandar was feeling troubled. Utgar's hordes were advancing, and taking key points in the area surrounding the fortress. It seemed to him as if there was a large-scale plan in the works. He creased his weary brow in frustration. He had not enough forces at the mighty hall to actually fend off a full-forced blow from the vast hordes of Utgar. They were always on the move, always gaining the upper hand! It seemed to Jandar that Utgars' vast forces would never be diminished. There was always another spy, always another group of wounded warriors at his door, reminding him of the never dimished, always imminent threat of the hordes of Utgar. Interrupting his worried thoughts, a sentinel entered the room and snapped to attention.

"Sir, the cowboy is here. He seems to have an urgent message for you."
Jandars' eyebrows raised.
"Well, let him in, wont you?"

Johnny entered the room and saluted his "fearless leader". He raised his shotgun and blew the head of Jandar off. He fired off twenty rounds from his revolver at the three sentinels that were gaurding Jandar at this time, and they all fell easily. He came and ate the three, and his hunger was satisfied. He came over to Jandar, took his weapon, and went into a frenzy, killing half of the residents in the halls. At about this time, thousands of drones entered the halls, and ravenously destroyed and ate all of the remaining.

The end of Jandar has come. The rise of Utgar, is about to begin!

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.

Last edited by wk4c; November 12th, 2008 at 11:37 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction