Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old August 6th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'll try to write up an article for Khosumet. I've played him fairly often and have championed his place beyond an F rated unit.

Old August 6th, 2007, 11:24 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation
I'll have to second the Swog Rider (listed somewhere above), I believe I suggested it in the Deathwalker 7000 thread as well.

"Thought he, life is wicked in all meridians. I'll die a pagan."
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:45 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Swog Rider should be up in a day or two. Finishing off the strategy section right now.

--Fezzik, who is having a bear of a time comming up with tips that are anything but obvious for the support units

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:51 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzikthedoor
--Fezzik, who is having a bear of a time comming up with tips that are anything but obvious for the support units
Such is the nature of humanity. We like being told what we already know.
Old August 7th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
The reviews for Taelord and Swog Rider have been added.

So, who's up next?

Old August 7th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Good call Firemaster. Can I encourage you to edit in an umlaute in Dünd's name...

ü
'Tis done. How do you get those kind of characters in anyways?
It doesn't look like anyone answered your question...assuming you run windows:

Start > Programs > Accessories > Character Map

or you can get to it by hitting the Window Key, then R, type in charmap and hit enter.
Old August 7th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Quote:
Good call Firemaster. Can I encourage you to edit in an umlaute in Dünd's name...

ü

or you can get to it by hitting the Window Key, then R, type in charmap and hit enter.
Thanks. Is there any way of getting them in easier than going there and copying? It says the keycode (or whatever) for it is something like Alt+0232, but when I try pressing that, nothing happens.

Old August 7th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ü

Thanks. Is there any way of getting them in easier than going there and copying? It says the keycode (or whatever) for it is something like Alt+0232, but when I try pressing that, nothing happens.
I think you need to use the keypad to use those shortcuts.
Old August 7th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Quote:
I think you need to use the keypad to use those shortcuts.
Thanks, I've got it now.

Old August 8th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
I am working on a Concan unit review. Could we standardize stat adjectives? For example, I have seen Life 4 called below average, while Life 5 has been called robust. I am going to consider 5 average and 6-7 robust, while 1-3 is poor and 8-9 is very robust.

Also, what about the other stats? What is average defense, attack, move, etc.?

Old August 8th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
I am working on a Concan unit review. Could we standardize stat adjectives? For example, I have seen Life 4 called below average, while Life 5 has been called robust. I am going to consider 5 average and 6-7 robust, while 1-3 is poor and 8-9 is very robust.

Also, what about the other stats? What is average defense, attack, move, etc.?
I'd say:
Life:
1-3: Frail
4: Below Average
5: Average
6: Above Average
7+: Robust

Move:
1-4: Slow
5: Average
6-7: Quick
8+: Speedy

Range:
1: Melee
2-4: Short Range
5-6: Average
7-8: Long Range
9+: Sniper

Attack:
1-2: Weak
3-4: Average
5-7: Strong
8+: Titanic

Defense:
0-2: Brittle
3-4: Average
5-6: Tough
7+: Super Tough

Old August 8th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Sounds good. Nice and crisp. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles