Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:59 PM

12345 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape Collection for Sale

Lots of early series mini-figs, boat-loads of terrain, including Vaydar flagbearer and a full Wave 2 set, as well as Thaelenk Tundra.

Asking prices are included below (plus shipping).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Send any requests to undecidedusername42@gmail.com
Old January 23rd, 2021, 04:28 PM

BlackArmor is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Collection for Sale

Excellent seller here. I received my package two days after ordering and everything was wrapped superbly. Thanks for helping me finally get those AA models!
Old January 24th, 2021, 10:46 AM

Xahfar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackArmor View Post
Excellent seller here. I received my package two days after ordering and everything was wrapped superbly. Thanks for helping me finally get those AA models!
Hmm, maybe I am missing something folks but this seems a little off to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345 View Post

Total Posts
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
When did you buy from them/where did you do it? Clearly didn't happen via Scapers. Did you follow them just to comment on a sale done off-site? I agree that has an odd smell to it.

Edit: It does look like BlackArmor has a history of making trades with folks and commenting on them, at least. So that's good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 03:18 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

I am currently waiting on 2 packages to arrive from this seller. I purchased from Facebook and when he asked where else he could advertise I told him about this site. He's sent me his own pictures of the items and tracking for both. One should be here tomorrow so I can update you all then if I'm satisfied, but so far nothing seems sketchy about my transaction.
Old January 24th, 2021, 03:26 PM

BlackArmor is surprisingly tart

I purchased a set from him through Facebook marketplace on the 21st. I noticed his post on here yesterday and recognized the list on the google drive. Figured I should give him a rep in the comments, having just received the package that day from him after only a two day wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
When did you buy from them/where did you do it? Clearly didn't happen via Scapers. Did you follow them just to comment on a sale done off-site? I agree that has an odd smell to it.

Edit: It does look like BlackArmor has a history of making trades with folks and commenting on them, at least. So that's good.
Old January 24th, 2021, 03:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool, thanks. I appreciate the responses and transparency, folks. The timing on the first two posts looked sketchy without context and we take it as a sacred duty here to try to prevent any trade scamming to the best of our abilities. Sounds like there's nothing to see here, though, which is awesome news.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

The combination of the username and email address didn’t help, either... Glad this person’s legit.
Old January 26th, 2021, 01:20 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

Received my jungle and everything looks good! +1 rep to 12345!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades