Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 6th, 2015, 05:22 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart
Syvarris45's Actually Super Super Heroes

Hello again ladies and gentlescapers! If you've been a scaper for more than a day, you probably know about superscape, right? Well, when The Conflict Begins came out, I really enjoyed it. But, now that I look at it, Hasbro kinda made them sissies. I like the C3G's versions, but I still made them for the fun of it. So, these cards will be kind of slow coming, because they take a long time to make. But, here they are. The Green, Mean, Smashing machine, the Star Spangled Man with a Plan, and the Iron Avenger. The Incredible Hulk, Captain America, and Iron Man!

There he is. What do you think? Oh, and I did not mean to use the same pic as the C3G. Anyway, all advice helps. Okay, here's Cap.

There you go, the walking flag. Next up to bat is a pretty heavy hitter.

There is the Invincible Iron Man. So, there they are. How do you like them? All advice helps. I can't say there's anything wrong with Hasbro's Spidey and Surfer. So, if there is a super hero that the C3G doesn't make, leave the name of the hero ( or heroine ) in a reply, and I will whip up a card and post it here. I am done with the conflict begins, so I'll take requests . Request cards will take about a week to finish, and will have to be in classic template. So stay tuned! And, I dare you to find a hero that, first, the C3G doesn't make, and, that I don't know!

That's all for now, but there's more on the way.
Again, I do take requests.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!

~Syvarris45~

Last edited by Syvarris45; July 2nd, 2015 at 10:10 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards